Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Worst Mod In The Game? (Not Including Cracked Mods)

Contentration

Aviator. Diamond skin. Intruder. Provoked. Rapid Resilience. Retribution. Shield flux. Warm coat. Continuous misery. Eagle eye.

Rapid Resilience is actually really good on high shield and low health frames like volt and mag. Most of the time the things that kill me are bleed procs when I play those frames and it's not really worth it to put a vitality on.

Diamond Skin.

Like what, three things in the whole game actually do radiation damage to the player. It might only be two...

The only enemy I can think of who deal Radiation damage is a Detron Crewman. This mod may become useful in case all Corpus weaponry would deal Radiation damage (Which makes sense: Superheated plasma an effective vs Grineer)

Provoked is useful in non-solo nightmare runs, if you run a squishier frame. You might spend a lot of time on the ground, you want to clear the area around you and pick targets off the back of any potential revivers.

For me it has to be Aviator.

Maybe, but honestly I prefer not to die. =) Basically it is a bit costly for what it does at 14 points. I may consider if it would be merged with Undying will.

Aviator is useless. It may become viable if it would work when you are wall-running, clinging to a wall etc.

Rapid Resilience is actually really good on high shield and low health frames like volt and mag. Most of the time the things that kill me are bleed procs when I play those frames and it's not really worth it to put a vitality on.

I prefer health over shields in most cases. Even if frame has low-ish base health it is still worth to use Vitality. But I get your idea.

This is just my opinion and you are free to disagree with it.

I'll go with provoked. A R10 uncommon mod for a situation that you basically try to avoid. When in coordinated groups we sometimes let ourselves get downed on purpose when we are low on health and shields. Reviving gives back 100% hp and shields. That is the only moment I can think off where this mod actually comes in handy.

Intruder is bad, but for some people they are mandatory >.> I remember seeing topics about this mod with people actually using it because lags prevent them to hack the terminals in time (not sure if trolling). On the other hand, build ciphers if that's a problem to ya.

I would have to say Warm Coat. I don't even know why that exists, and 12% isn't a good number for anything in my opinion. A close second would be Rifle Aptitude and Sure Shot, because they give the illusion of usefulness, unlike mods like Intruder that you know are useless.

Aviator. Diamond skin. Intruder. Provoked. Rapid Resilience. Retribution. Shield flux. Warm coat. Continuous misery. Eagle eye.

Wooooot, rapid resilience is the best mod, it turns you into irelia aldafugsss D:

EDITS: Also hush is cool for stealth killing enemies and gaining extra xp

Edited by Hayzemet