Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can The Naeglar Rushers Just Make Solo Games Instead?

Zephyrine

Official description of this game: Warframe is a cooperative free-to-play online action game set in an evolving sci-fi world. Join your friends in player-vs-enemy raids across the solar system and master the power of the Warframes. Stand alone or fight together against enemies that threaten your world.

Official description of this game: Warframe is a cooperative free-to-play online action game set in an evolving sci-fi world. Join your friends in player-vs-enemy raids across the solar system and master the power of the Warframes. Stand alone or fight together against enemies that threaten your world.[/size]

Whose statement was that intended to support?

Whose statement was that intended to support?

I agree. No disrespect, but is your honest opinion on this topic to change the game at it's core to a single player experience with multiplayer an add-on? Like, for real?

I'm rushing Naeglar because after the first five runs without getting a blueprint (this has never happened to me before) I just got tired of having to kill all those infested.  I'll still stay with the rest of the team and fight if they insist on it, but people get the idea after a few encounters.  I've gotten all the Ash, Frost, Volt, Saryn, Rhino, and Ember blueprints within five runs each, most less.  Did 15 Naeglar runs this morning before giving up  Not a single BP that whole time.

Edited by Vitriolic_Crux

Same goes both ways. Why not make a private game yourself to avoid people that dont play your style of gameplay?

Rushing is better solo, teamwork is better with a team. That's why.

I almost always rush, but I've never played an online game (just private/solo) so i dunno.

They shouldn't just cancel out option for being fast.. That's stupid as hell. They should change the way mission works so that rewards scales with the activity in the mission. Right now it's just a reward for getting to extraction.. cmon .. it's obvious that people that get tired of exploring content will resort into more efficient ways to farm. 

Snails are much more annoying than rushers. 
Once i got a game where i was casually playing with my friend, getting distracted while talking at the skype, killing things subconsciously and suddenly THERE IS THIS ONE GUY that starts flaming at us for being too fast, like wth - we weren't even trying, he just walked like freaking snail and forcing us to slow down. 

Being fast is ok. Being slower on purpose is just boring. Especially when you are just covering ground where there no enemies, no chests, just empty hallway. 

going fast is the only challenge that actually exists within this game which is probably why people feel upset when they're actually challenged to play better in a coop game.

it's definitely harder than glitching bosses or standing on a pod shooting at things with bad pathfinding AI in any case

going fast is the only challenge that actually exists within this game which is probably why people feel upset when they're actually challenged to play better in a coop game.

it's definitely harder than glitching bosses or standing on a pod shooting at things with bad pathfinding AI in any case

Still doesn't make it the "right way" to do things. But keep in mind that I'm the guy saying there is no ONE right way. There are far to many folks on here that think the way they play is the only way to play it correctly. Not to sound all hippy like, but thank goodness for the diversity of gameplay Warframe allows. We should all be concerning ourselves more with finding proper team mates and a lot less with belittling those that don't conform to our playstyle.

Because I don't see the point of making a public game and then rushing.

And no rushing does not mean anyone else is slacking. Different warframes have different running speeds and the first one to pass the enemy spawn nodes gets a free pass. The rest of the team gets to swim in infested.

I want to farm the Nyx warframe but this map is such a pain in the butt purely from players behaviour alone that I'm considering buying it instead to save myself the headache.

On the other end of the spectrum, maybe its you that should make a private game. What makes your type of playstyle the correct playstyle that everyone should default to?

I really dont see a point of not rushing in a boss farming run. 

I think 1 thing the devs did wrong was to put the bosses way earlier in the mission and make people run for the rest which is really pointless especially if the boss didnt drop BPs. Bosses should be right at the end you kill it, loot and finish the mission. 

Thats just your personal opinion... not a fact

I dont see why every person should think the same way.

No, that's a completely objective fact. Rushing is much faster when you don't have to wait for people.

On the other end of the spectrum, maybe its you that should make a private game. What makes your type of playstyle the correct playstyle that everyone should default to?

That doesn't even make any sense at all. Did you even read the OP?

Same goes both ways. Why not make a private game yourself to avoid people that dont play your style of gameplay?

Because they are leechers who will rely on your help to take the boss down, cause they arent strong enough,

Beside that they totally dont care about you and will rush before and after the boss.

You are there, only because they cant do it by themselves

Edited by Phoenix86

Not to derail, but you know you don't have to kill everything. I don't rush, but I do put speed mods on my frames because I hate being slow. I'll wait for you in an elevator, usually stay in the same room as you, and I'll come back for you if you get left behind, but if you insist on looting every chest and killing every enemy, I'm going to go ahead without you.

I don't have 20 minutes so you can make sure you get every credit. Hit what you can on the way, do the mission, then get out. Kill what you have to and what you can on the way, but keep up.

I run a Trinity right now; don't tell me I'm going too fast for you. Her lobster tail scrapes the floor while she runs and slows her down. If you can't keep up, you're not trying.

Actually it does make a lot of sense why should everyone adapt to the way you want to play the mission? Why don't you go ahead and make a private or solo game yourself.

So me as a team player should make solo games because that is better suited for my playstyle where as the rusher who abandons the team is better suited for public games?

The only thing I have against rushers is the fact that dropped credits are automatically shared between players when collected.

If some people don't take the time to kill the mobs/open the containers, then they don't deserve to get what they drops, it's as simple as that.

Don't do the thing, don't deserve to get the rewards.