Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems With Pvp

NGTZombieman11

There is a bug with the loadouts. Some one was playing Saryn.... that's not supposed to be available. She was owning my face with her #1 ability. Also, she was 1 shotting me with a dragon nikana. Yep, I know a dragon nikana when i see one.

Edited by VeronikaStripper

Still People are just spamming their melee to get kills instead of using skill to get kills. What happened to balancing the Pvp?

lol, not true, i just had a lot of gunfire, but sadly, directional melee is making stamina a non important thing as usual, thats sad because stamina obviously is a big part of the balance, its the reason why people should not be spammimg melee all the time

People are bypassing the equipment restriction somehow so... until this is fixed, it's not worthwhile at all. Two matches in a row people using frames and weapons not in the pool, and with their one melee hit kills leads me to believe they also had damage mods enabled, meh...

Edited by nms64

It's day one, it'll get fixed.  For now you can avoid it, or jump in and keep helping with the testing process.

Yup its due to bugs and as Ramble says, its day one. After the bug gets fixed and you still feel this way feel free to repost.