Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Log Into The Game After U16 (Is This Issue Being Worked On?)

osheroth

Same Issue ! Re-installed the Game ! Did a lot of things ! reset my password everything ! but still didn't manage to connect ! I guess it has something to do with accounts that are linked to steam cauz i tried it with secondary account wich isn't linked and i managed to login ! if it has to do with steam being linked to my warframe account i guess i regret the choice that i made ! if only i can remove it T-T

It has nothing to do with steam, my account is not linked to steam and still I can't login. my other account is not linked to steam either and I can login with that one with no problems.

Well Lets Hope That DE Recognize that there is a login issues that needs to be fixed  

I've had no problems logging in until tonight when my game crashed during a Void mission (just like it has done for months), and I couldn't log back into the game. I've tried several times since then, but no luck. Thanks DE.

With all the other horrible issues and changes to the game, this has been the worst update ever.

I'd just like to hop in here and say I've been having login problems since yesterday. I had been on a short warframe hiatus since the kubrow update, and I come back to the inability to login. I also have:

55.939 Sys [Error]: Login failed: 
Failed to update account.  Error: war-mongo2:27017: Cannot update 'KubrowPets.53cb235707c56fc5477b24ba.Configs' and 'KubrowPets.53cb235707c56fc5477b24ba.Configs.0.Skins' at the same time

My friends can play, and I can't. I would really not like to start over, and thus, would like to see this issue resolved.

@48 hours...still no fix after the U16 !!! WHY isn't this fixed ??? I can't log in to my account...frost,reaper,latron is going to be removed and I can't farm it...Great job, launch a big update and then leave  the players in the dark to  sort the problem !!! 

Since they are aware of the issue and how it's affecting quite a few people, I'm hoping they'll choose to extend any deadlines coming to a close soon to make up for it.

If they don't, well, that's a pretty poor move on their part - but it's only fair to give them a chance first.

I'd just like to hop in here and say I've been having login problems since yesterday. I had been on a short warframe hiatus since the kubrow update, and I come back to the inability to login. I also have:

55.939 Sys [Error]: Login failed: 
Failed to update account.  Error: war-mongo2:27017: Cannot update 'KubrowPets.53cb235707c56fc5477b24ba.Configs' and 'KubrowPets.53cb235707c56fc5477b24ba.Configs.0.Skins' at the same time

My friends can play, and I can't. I would really not like to start over, and thus, would like to see this issue resolved.

same issue here says that its kubrow related on my end

Nope, they release a big update then left on the weekends. I don't understand how they could do that when they release a huge update. I understand if it was a normal week, everyone wants their days off but still having your day off when you release a huge update??? that's just mess up. Anything can happen when you release a update like this.

Edited by squad22345

Fair enough then about steam that was a ballpark guess.

Now if this problem had cropped up in the last update then i could say yeah fair enough but from all the posts i've seen this has been going on since september last year... They atleast owe us an explanation even if they don't know whats causing it it's still better to atleast know they even look at the forums to see whats going on.

I've personally thrown money at this game as im sure alot of other people have too and now my money spent cant even be accessed by myself.

And i hate to sound like an entitled #$&(% but were entitled to play this game, and seeing as we cant were entitled to an explanation if anything.

Now that you said this, I wasn't having log in issues until I linked my steam account. After it was linked, I tried to log back in and got the "Check your info" prompt and still cannot log in.