Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Log Into The Game After U16 (Is This Issue Being Worked On?)

osheroth

It is NOT a problem related with the launcher or the client, I say that because I can log in with my other account with no problems, but, when I tried to log in with my main account in another PC, it didn't work either, so the problem is linked to our accounts.

Edited by ZERI0N

It's up to DE, maybe is a problem with the servers or a database issue, but, the sure thing is that all we can do is wait (and stop playing) hoping that DE fix it. Or we can start over (no, we won't). Note that we can still log in the warframe forums with our account which is weird (lol).

Edited by ZERI0N

This sucks it's been at least 24 h after the u16 and I still can't get acces to my account(Login failed.Check your info) I have my account linked to steam...BUT my wife can acces her account , on every  computer in this house(she doesn't have  her account linked to steam). Anyone in the same situation ?????

This sucks it's been at least 24 h after the u16 and I still can't get acces to my account(Login failed.Check your info) I have my account linked to steam...BUT my wife can acces her account , on every  computer in this house(she doesn't have  her account linked to steam). Anyone in the same situation ?????

As far as I can tell everyone who posted here is still having the same issue.

Best explanation so far is this (check ShiroriTora post) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/421104-log-in-failed/#entry4683437 

I am in the same issue as all of you people.  This is really bothering me...Warframe said that they will send me a email about my complaint in a couple of hours but then they never sent it.  I have changed my password 11 times and still cant log in.  I have my password and Email correct but it refuses for me to log in.  This is not fair.

Also, i have Frost prime, one of my favorite warframe and in 3 days its going to expire and go into the vault, and if i have to start and new account for this, ill be really upset and i have a bunch of money into this game, i made a miss calculation but i put around 2000 plat into this game with hundreds of hours also.  I've also been wondering if warframe is doing anything about this and if they are ignoring me...

Didn't realize people had this problem.  Just had this problem since yesterday following up with the update.  I already had 1 account deleted fro some unknown reason and warframe ignored me, but i wont let another account go.  Warframe are you there?

I have the latest hotfixes but the problem is still exactly the same. "Login Failed, Check Your Info."

Here's a snippet from my own EE.log file:

52.508 Script [Info]: ResetLogin52.510 Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/Dialog.swf52.514 Script [Info]: Dialog::CreateOk(description=/Lotus/Language/Launcher/LoginFailed, leftItem=/Menu/Confirm_Item_Ok)52.515 Sys [Info]: Budget overrun updating WebGet (4.67 ms)53.984 Script [Info]: SendResult_MENU_SELECT()53.984 Script [Info]: Dialog::SendResult(4)54.147 Script [Info]: Login failed, confirmed54.378 Script [Info]: StartLogin()54.378 Script [Info]: DispatchLogin()54.384 Sys [Info]: Logging in as zanalt_t@hotmail.com54.700 Sys [Warning]: POST /api/login.php HTTP/1.154.700 Sys [Warning]: Accept-Encoding: gzip54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Encoding: gzip54.700 Sys [Warning]: Host: api.warframe.com54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Length: 18454.700 Sys [Warning]: Cache-Control: no-cache54.700 Sys [Warning]:54.700 Sys [Warning]: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request54.700 Sys [Warning]: Server: nginx54.700 Sys [Warning]: Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:04:55 GMT54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Type: text/html54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Length: 14654.700 Sys [Warning]: Connection: keep-alive54.700 Sys [Warning]: Vary: Accept-Encoding54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Encoding: gzip54.700 Sys [Warning]:54.713 Sys [Error]: Login failed:Failed to update account.  Error: war-mongo2:27017: Cannot update 'KubrowPets.53c9ffa507c56f29097b26c7.Configs' and 'KubrowPets.53c9ffa507c56f29097b26c7.Configs.0.Skins' at the same time54.713 Script [Info]: MainMenu::LoginDone result=false54.713 Script [Info]: Login failed.Failed to update account.  Error: war-mongo2:27017: Cannot update 'KubrowPets.53c9ffa507c56f29097b26c7.Configs' and 'KubrowPets.53c9ffa507c56f29097b26c7.Configs.0.Skins' at the same time

well here is my problem...i have my old account from way before warframe got onto steam....logged in played the tutorial and the beginning mission...had some problems installing the com segment into the ship...a friend told me to try relogging so i did...once i logged out i get this error that my log in info is incorrect....but i still can log into the site....so i tried resetting my password as well as hitting the forgot my password button and ive got nothin...it wont let me log in