Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Log Into The Game After U16 (Is This Issue Being Worked On?)

osheroth

still waiting to hear from DE about my EE.log and launcher.log

i miss out on void trader stuff and probably a ton of other things i couldve gotten

i really hope they plan to compensate players for this mess.....like 50135723895 million credits....because apparently everything costs an arm and a leg now

A LITTLE:

hi im a member of DE:

[Error]: Login failed: 

Failed to update account.  Error: war-mongo2:27017: Cannot update 'KubrowPets.53cb235707c56fc5477b24ba.Configs' and 'KubrowPets.53cb235707c56fc5477b24ba.Configs.0.Skins' at the same time

we are working on this problem to login and says details are wrong, we have/will (update/fix) (roughly time when)
please rest assured , that you will be compensated with extended event for your trouble or somthing like that

thank you
MEMBER OF DE

Would go along way <3

...............BUT nothing of the sort has happened -.- and so we get anxious and thinking of deleting accounts, stop playing the game to play pacman for the rest of our lives.........i say protest the F*** out the forums until they reply to us, on weekend we on holiday my arse, its monday now, so fix.....?? or is that too hard, an example is CM 12 for android, they fix everything as soon as problems appear, which android cant do in a month they do in a night -.-, its been a few days now, on a kubrow/ idk error to log us in but denies us....
MAY TENNO REST IN PIECE
AND MAY CORPUS RULE WITH AN IRON FIST AND MAKE TENNO EXTINCT DUE TO THE LACK OF SOLVING HOW TO LOGIN -.-
no wonder tenno was cryogenated......
Edited by danando

What likes improvements, but dislikes fixing what what improved upon...........

the answer is DE

Why did Corpus cross the road? because DE was on holiday on the other side

What does DE stand for? dont elaborate

my jokes are as bad as DE    xD

Edited by danando

How resolve the problem of login  error/file check....

1: for no reason our old account was gone... soo the only opportunity of play again this game its with another new account-new email registration.

The server its on and its ok...dont have problems sorry guys for the inconvenient^^ cya

Edited by HPolimar

How resolve the problem of login  error/file check....

1: for no reason our old account was gone... soo the only opportunity of play again this game its with another new account-new email registration.

The server its on and its ok...dont have problems sorry guys for the inconvenient^^ cya

nope not gonna do that. im pretty sure you are only speculating anyway

????speculating???? i have the same problem idiot....but if any1 want to play during this period of bug can whit create new account 

salanaash u are very idiot -.-

you are speculating by saying that our profiles are completely gone... theres no way you could know that. at the moment it just seems like an inventory glitch which DE should be able to patch, so therefore we probably wont need new profiles.

Also, treat people with respect

not only we might lose the anniversary gifts but we lost the opportunity to farm prime parts for ( frost prime , latron and reaper prime ) Hope DE will do something about it ! i really don't want to buy them for some insane price in the trading channel !

I have had the problem "failed to login, check information", since a little while after the kubrow patch. i was starting school around that time so i just kinda got over playing and thought it will eventually be fixed, ill just do something else for now and focus on school. now seeing all the new things with U16 i was like hmmm cool maybe ill jump in and play again, but now im hit with the same problem "failed to login, check information". my info is fine im on the forums as you read:P ive tried many things, ive sent a ticket 2 days ago and got a response asking me to send in my EE.log and Launcher.log, also i sent in my command prompt.

i recommend anyone with this issue open a ticket with all your info right away. i didnt only wait 2 days for a response, now im also waiting over 5 hours after sending in my info, also after waiting months hoping this issue was resolved itself.
as a founder and someone who has spent 100's of dollars on this game i say

Stay stong tenno! We may soon get answers lol....

Hey guys, they fix the login.. .well for me they have. They just release a small update right now and I'm able to log in with no prob

Still Can't Login ! But Congrats ! now go make a pink chroma and be Fabulous while you set the grineer on fire :3