Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Have 1 Question To [De] About The Raids.

TheBrsrkr

This isn't about the rewards (which need to be looked at), the puzzles (which need to be looked at), the keys (which need to be looked at), the cost (which needs to be looked at) or even the enemies (which need to be looked at). THis is about the entire connection here.

Think of this: how often do players drop from a game? Most people would say anywhere from 1-8 times a day. For me it's much higher, but I play on a toaster, so I don't really count. However, if you double the load on one person's connection right off the bat, then have an extremely high spawn rate of powerful enemies with fire coming from all directions, abilities being tossed left and right and guns blazing at anything that twitches, what do you expect would happen? With this in mind, we lose everything, regardless of progressor time spent in the mission. Combine all this with a 6 hour key build time and a lost key on dsconnect and you have a frustrating game mode where only the select elite can play, based not on skill, but on their ISPs.

This is unfair to everyone, as those who would rather do it with their own formulated team cannot host it, and are forced to go public, and those who host it publicly can only try oce every 6 hours wit people they don't know or trust, and everyone who tries anyway runs the risk of losing everything and wasting almost 2 hors of their time for nothing. I suffer anyway you cut it, but I'm not the important one here (can't fix crappy hardware). A lot could have been done: 2 squads put together so that they share the server load, some sort of pool where everyone in the game takes a share of the load, something. Anything. 

So my question to [DE] is, what was supposed to happen? What did you expect?

How about institute an automatic Host Connection change to the person with the best connection/Rig. which is what it's supposed to be, but it doesn't quite work.

I personally can host raids on my rig/connection with ease, but as I'm not someone who creates the groups, I'm never the host.

Well, DE apparently tested the raids with "a team of dedicated veteran Tenno who reported bugs and gave feedback". They cleeeearly had no problems playing in controlled environment so cleeeeeearly nothing was supposed to go wrong, right ?

:D

im from australia (our nets are far behind then most countrys ) . Ive experience lag not till over 30 mins in. Pretty much at that time , we're just completely surrounded by grineers .

Ps : which was still playable.

The only issue for me which was soooo frustrating was getting glitched on one spot and you couldnt move, switch weapon , use abilitys. Even if u die and get rez by your squad, ull still be glitched . The only way to fix it was telling you're squad member not to rez you, wait till you die and hit that revive bottom. At which in the end , i end up using all the revives not cause no one was rezzing me but the glitch. Funny thing was , that time , 3 of the 8 squad member ( including me) had the glitch. What a mayhem...

Edited by Kz.Prime