Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Buffed ?

(PSN)SektorZR1

The idea is to take out the healer first, rather than the guy he is healing. Anyone who has played TF2 for more than a week can tell you that.

This is pretty much the rule of any game that has a healer. Some games even cause the healer to generate a ton of aggro from enemies if they heal teammates.

also u cant block those moa attack dat knock u down anymore

I was never able to block that. I don't believe you ever could lol.

Edited by EmptyDevil

If you want to talk about buffed monsters lets talk bombards. Lock on rocket lanchers, crap tons of hp, they knock you down if you get close, if you take cover they still hit you through objects, still hit you through snowglobe. Lets use an example. Lets say into a room with 3 bombards your on rhino first one hits you takes out ur pet or ur sentinal, 2nd shot finishes off your iron skin knocks you down from the rocket, 3rd shot well your dead. Then you get nullifiers they got sniper rifles and sit behind this shield that takes crap tons of dmg before it goes down.

also u cant block those moa attack dat knock u down anymore

This, extremely annoying. I mostly play full-melee and now melee is poor option against infested. Stagger lock  even with handspring.

This is pretty much the rule of any game that has a healer. Some games even cause the healer to generate a ton of aggro from enemies if they heal teammates.

I was never able to block that. I don't believe you ever could lol.

Healers here are already OP, due to overlapping auras from ancients outside of LoS behind huge bunch of knockdown immune extremely damage resistant enemies. And yes, you actually could block almost everything in the game, now you don't.

Melee can't block knockdown it a stealth nerf i used to do it all the time with heavy gunner and moa now it won't work anymore

From what you said you don't know what stealth nerf is. Its when they nerf a weapon, warframe or whatever without saying anything about it.

From what you said you don't know what stealth nerf is. Its when they nerf a weapon, warframe or whatever without saying anything about it.

They nerfed all my head-on melee frames.

This totally looks like DE methodically nerf non-cheese ways to play, forcing abilities spam, perma-invulnerability, perma-invis, total CC playstyle. It's boring, annoying and totally uncalled for.

if u have stamina u can block so u are not knockdown only pushed back

Maybe it's just broken. Did DE make any statement confirming it to be nerfed? Because the community seems to be quick to scream nerf. I mean most big updates come with a lot of bugs and sometimes they are completely unexpected ones.

Maybe it's just broken. Did DE make any statement confirming it to be nerfed? Because the community seems to be quick to scream nerf. I mean most big updates come with a lot of bugs and sometimes they are completely unexpected ones.

They have already done too much to believe that it's not intentional.

I don't know. I rather them confirm it before assuming. Someone should message them about it to be sure.

I think that uproar about these changes is not a bad thing regardless of what community think about it being bug or nerf. DE just needs to see this feedback and react accordingly to fix the issue.

I was really disappointed by "Excal is fine now as it works as originally designed" instead of, say "It's a temporary crutch and we'll fix Excal properly ASAP to be in-line with other warframes".

Edited by tutzdes

I think that uproar about these changes is not a bad thing regardless of what community think about it being bug or nerf. DE just needs to see this feedback and react accordingly to fix the issue.

I was really disappointed by "Excal is fine now as it works as originally designed" instead of, say "It's a temporary crutch and we'll fix Excal properly ASAP to be in-line with other warframes".

Yea the feedback from the community is a good thing but i think we should probably at least try to find out if it's just a bug first before calling nerf. As for Excalibur, i can't say i'm really affected by the LoS change. 

Yea the feedback from the community is a good thing but i think we should probably at least try to find out if it's just a bug first before calling nerf. As for Excalibur, i can't say i'm really affected by the LoS change. 

I'm not affected by Excal current LoS nerf, as I use his melee-RB build. But Excal simply doesn't deserve ANY nerf as he was outclassed by most other warframes even before the nerf. Combined with a fact that DE didn't nerf best top-tier frames, nerfs seem totally random and uncalled, so I'm really concerned with my fun builds, that are not op already and any nerf would make them unplayable.