Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Bullet Attractor

elele

is absolutely hilarious. 3 energy orbs for a free kill with absolutely no counter whatsoever.  Edit: OK I just got torn apart by a Rhino using Strun Wraith. 

This PVP is really designed around map-controlling the energy spawns. You let your opponent collect enough energy, you're dead. 

Edited by elele

I noticed it has a medium range and a non indifferent casting time. While you cast it, you're a standing still easy target.
Also it falls under LOS limitation and the target can still dodgeroll to soak damage or hide to neglect it.

Talking about balance, it's better than an oneshot skill, it requires more efforts and can be denied.

Maybe the duration or the casting time can be fixed to balance it.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

I noticed it has a medium range and a non indifferent casting time. While you cast it, you're a standing still easy target.

Also it falls under LOS limitation and the target can still dodgeroll to soak damage or hide to neglect it.

Talking about balance, it's better than an oneshot skill, it requires more efforts and can be denied.

Maybe the duration or the casting time can be fixed to balance it.

Yep. After some further testing it's not the insta-win button I thought it was. 

Still, must be really annoying for the person on the receiving end of this. 

Edited by elele

...Unless they're Rhino, that is. Did a lot of playtesting with a friend in a private match, using my Akmagnus, couldn't kill him even with bullet attractor on him before the timer ran out due to his iron skin. And it really is her only good ability besides the odd pull to use up energy before you die.