Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Senketsu_'s Fan Art Stop. Started Second Fan Art. Who Could It Be ;d

Senketsu_

So Im making this thread in the hopes that this is where I will put the first of many Warframe fanarts. I will be posting pics with updates on my current projects. As well, this will be the place where I put all my Fan arts.

Current project:
Here is a look at my second ever WF fan art, Its still WIP. I wonder if you can guess who it is. Hint: Its an NPC. Anyway I hope you enjoy my work.
t7aoOXE.jpg

Maroo drawing.

Here she is!! I am going to scan her onto my comp so if I ever do feel like coloring her I will have access to copies! I hope you all like it. Yeah this took me longer then I hoped(damn you procrastination hehe)
K45bISc.jpg

And I will be providing a link to one of my Concepts ive made aswell for any who are interested.
Extras:

This is my Silk Warframe Concept, from there you can find all my other concepts. I dont wish to provide links to all my concepts within this thread because this is for fanarts and not concepts. But if you wish to see some of my other works, you can find them within this concept thread.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/179776-warframe-concept-silk-supportespionage-frame-dancer-031815-alt-helm-2/?hl=silk

Edited by Senketsu_

Well, she's either the Lotus, a female Grineer, New Loka chick, or Maroo. The fact she's holding a helmet implies Lotus or NLC as they're the only ones who have an actual helmet to take off. 

(Granted, some grineer spawn with helmets, as do Sprag and Ven'kra Tel but I'm doubting that)

Looking forward to the finished product!

Well, she's either the Lotus, a female Grineer, New Loka chick, or Maroo. The fact she's holding a helmet implies Lotus or NLC as they're the only ones who have an actual helmet to take off. 

(Granted, some grineer spawn with helmets, as do Sprag and Ven'kra Tel but I'm doubting that)

Looking forward to the finished product!

Im just going to say, not a hippy or a flower. ;D

Im just going to say, not a hippy or a flower. ;D

So that pretty much narrows it down to Sprag, Ven'kra Tel, Kela De'Thyam, a Ballista/Scorpion, or possibly Maroo, but again I see that as unlikely.

I will find out who your crush is Senketsu_. Just you watch...

So that pretty much narrows it down to Sprag, Ven'kra Tel, Kela De'Thyam, a Ballista/Scorpion, or possibly Maroo, but again I see that as unlikely.

I will find out who your crush is Senketsu_. Just you watch...

Lol challenge accepted... well its kind of a one sided challenge though. :3

Lol challenge accepted... well its kind of a one sided challenge though. :3

I just realized that it could also be a humanoid Cephalon Suda but she wouldn't likely have a helmet. Could also be one of the queens, but since we've never seen them I'm going to disregard them. Also just realized that it can't be a scorpion because they only have the black hood thing, not a helmet.

Need more details in the picture to narrow my search down...

I just realized that it could also be a humanoid Cephalon Suda but she wouldn't likely have a helmet. Could also be one of the queens, but since we've never seen them I'm going to disregard them. Also just realized that it can't be a scorpion because they only have the black hood thing, not a helmet.

Need more details in the picture to narrow my search down...

your doing pretty good already though, good deductive reasoning. Im impressed. lol for just a bunch of circles.

your doing pretty good already though, good deductive reasoning. Im impressed. lol for just a bunch of circles.

To be fair, there are very few female characters in the game that aren't tenno.

(Also she could be a [Corrupted] Heavy Gunner as they have helmets too)

Still though, can't deduce any further without hints from you or your art as there aren't enough details yet.

To be fair, there are very few female characters in the game that aren't tenno.

(Also she could be a [Corrupted] Heavy Gunner as they have helmets too)

Still though, can't deduce any further without hints from you or your art as there aren't enough details yet.

yup... me and my art... lol I hope I can stay diligent with it.

Hmmm... Hair... (Browses codex)

Well no enemies in game has hair like that, but as I recall Kela's revamped concept art had some hair, but not that much...

Also could just be your take on one of the previously mentioned candidates, disregarding the actual art in game. 

Since we don't see the characters full face. I'm putting my interpretation on it.

Then she'd have to be Maroo, as all Grineer females seem to share the same facial structure and only Maroo hasn't shown her face to us from the characters I've narrowed it down to. 

Then she'd have to be Maroo, as all Grineer females seem to share the same facial structure and only Maroo hasn't shown her face to us from the characters I've narrowed it down to.

ding ding ding. You sir are correct. Although I think its interesting that you didn't mention the Steel Meridion leader. Edited by Senketsu_

ding ding ding. You sir are correct. Although I think its interesting that you didn't mention the Steel Meridion leader.

She has a hood, not a helmet. 

Trust me I checked her out to make sure I wasn't leaving anyone out. Also after your post about not seeing her face it was clearly not her as her face is visible (save for one eye).

Looking good man!  

Her helmet would've been a dead giveaway had I not guessed who it was prior to the update. 

I actually held off doing the helmet for that reason XP But I couldnt really get any further without at least starting the helmet so yeah :)

• 2 weeks later...