Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Senketsu_'s Fan Art Stop. Started Second Fan Art. Who Could It Be ;d

Senketsu_

Yeah those hands look a little small to me...

they are, but i think I got the proper angle down, so I'm stopping here and going to let my headache go away. Hopefully after a bit of sleep and some advice from my mother I can do a better job. Edited by Senketsu_

Using my hands on the sides of my head to try and gauge how large they should be, those look pretty good. That said I have large hands compared to the rest of my body but those seem to fit a lot better. 

Using my hands on the sides of my head to try and gauge how large they should be, those look pretty good. That said I have large hands compared to the rest of my body but those seem to fit a lot better. 

yeah im happier with the hands now.

Hmm, her face seems too long and her chin too pointed. Also I think that the corner of her mouth is way too high up.

Loveing the detailing on her suit-thing though!

the long face might be due to the angle of my phone when I took the picture. I'lll take a look at the corner of her mouth. And the chin are you talking about this?

jPrtL2z.jpg

Hm, yeah that feature of her suit/hood was missing from my memory. Looks better knowing that. I think that was a very large factor in why her face looked so long too.

glad that cleared it up :). although I might still need to edit the chin a bit, but only if I feel it needs it further down the line. Im still debating if I should scan this and add color on my computer or just leave it as a pencil art.

lol calling it a night. Also im probably not going to post another picture for two reasons. (1) I wanted this to be a surprise but was to excited to keep it under raps, and (2) Im the next time I post this she should be finished. Anyway.

He6c3vk.jpg

Will you be coloring her? She looks good lust pencil but I would be interested to see how you would color her.

That is something im thinking about. Im probably going to finish her as pencil and scan her to my comp and color her later. Because I am thinking up my next one after I finish her.