Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma In The Enemy Codex - X/50 Scans?

RS219

Question

I noticed that the 'enemy' Chroma you scan in The New Strange quest apparently has a maximum scan limit of 50. I only scanned him about 9 times (reset the second last quest once to scan him 2 more times, then 5 times at the end) because I was impatient to get the new warframe, but I gotta ask... has anyone actually bothered to redo the second last quest at least 25 times to complete his entry? Does it have secret text within it that unlocks upon completion Grustrag 3/Stalker style? I would like to know being a bit of a codex completionist as from what I know there should be literally no other way to completely scan Chroma aside from piggybacking someone's other quest many times over.

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure if quest replayability will ever come soon. Haven't seen DE mention anything about it.

I suppose I'll call on an old favour and piggyback myself back to the second last mission many times over. I just hope my friend will get the scans too if possible.

Edit: Kinda ironic, given that I'm going back to that same spot where I scanned that Arcane Boiler 3 times over.

Edited by RS219