Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Uh...why Do We Even Bother Preventing Us From Picking Up Extra Eggs?

Solandis

Is there even supposed to be a limit to how many eggs you can pick up? I'm pretty sure the UI is just listing the ingredients needed - not telling you that you should only own one egg at a time (as with all other resources). 

If you happen to run across an egg the standard way (by breaking open kubrow nests) then if you try to pick it up it says "You already have a kubrow egg" and it won't let you take it. Which is still strange even without this because they're still pretty dang rare.

If you happen to run across an egg the standard way (by breaking open kubrow nests) then if you try to pick it up it says "You already have a kubrow egg" and it won't let you take it. Which is still strange even without this because they're still pretty dang rare.

I figured there was a piece of info I was missing here - never encountered that myself. But I digress; yes it is all very silly. 

Is there even supposed to be a limit to how many eggs you can pick up? I'm pretty sure the UI is just listing the ingredients needed - not telling you that you should only own one egg at a time (as with all other resources). 

you can only pick one egg per mission. if by any lucky chance another egg drops, you are not able to get it.