Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game] The Most Nonsensical Post

GunDownGrace

there was once a man in the pants of the king of sadia arabia. he sipped some wine and made constantinople.

hey, crotch goblins are a serious physiological problem. 

A little jostle is okay, but this is just putting the nope in constantinopele.

My baby, my baby
Let me know
Because you love me, you love me
Let me go
And you're my lover, you pay me
Twice my size
And on your knees you lay
In my thighs,

Take my hand and lets end it all,
She broke her little bones
On the boulders below,
Take my hand and lets end it all.

But it was all for naught, however, when the big-breasted bloke burned the backsides of the bulls. The chaos had won, order had lost. And so ends the chapter of humanity in this story, and now begins the chapter of humanity in this particular book about sandwiches. Now, to make the perfect hamwich, you need pork, salami, macaroni, cheese, mariachi andBILL WHAT THE F*** DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MAKING POPCORN DURING MY LIVESTREAMS YOU LITTLE *@##$

But it was all for naught, however, when the big-breasted bloke burned the backsides of the bulls. The chaos had won, order had lost. And so ends the chapter of humanity in this story, and now begins the chapter of humanity in this particular book about sandwiches. Now, to make the perfect hamwich, you need pork, salami, macaroni, cheese, mariachi andBILL WHAT THE F*** DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MAKING POPCORN DURING MY LIVESTREAMS YOU LITTLE *@##$

U need a- er....

Turn the page, turn the page, another story another age. Chapter, chapter, each a map. Forwards, never back. Always forwards. Irrelevant. Neverending. Stories are keys. KEYS. PAST. PRESENT. FUTURE. FOREVER. Stories are always stories, memories are always memories. Memories live, memories fade. Never fade, forgotten. Always remembered. Parts forgotten, whole remembered. Everyone dies. The end? Turn the page. New story.