The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault Is Not Necessary

Lord-KEK

As stated in the topic title there are way better solutions to the "prime vault" just because the drop table is too diluted

Here are some Proposals:

-ADD MORE VOID MISSIONS:

This could do the trick, what about T1-T2-T3 INTERCEPTIONS? 

-REMOVE OROKIN CELLS FROM THE DROP TABLE

Seriously why? Why orokin cells as rewards? Why can't they be regular drops from void enemies? (instead of rubedo)

-ADD SOME OF THE NEW OR OLD REWARDS TO OROKIN DERELICT

Orokin Derelict missions can be pretty challenging, and besides there is already prime stuff that can be acquired there

(IF THE ABOVE IS TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT)

-ADD MORE OROKIN DERELICT MISSIONS

You know ODD-2 ODS-2 ODE-2....

PS: I already have frost, latron and reaper prime, but what about new players? Or players that don't have these items yet?

it would be funny if the game said the max number of alloy plates has been reached...

also, excal prime was already retired, frost p is just going to keep him company... im gonna guess theres only gonna be a specific number of prime warframes in rotations at a time, and the same could be said about weapons...

But what if Prime Vault actually buffs the stuff and then when it's released again everyone pukes rainbows.

Yeah, could happen. You then would have to finish 3 missions: A 10h long survival in a T5 void, a 100 Conclave limited interception with Lv200 enemies and a defense with a 1-health-pod that you have to protect and that is half the map in size.

Then you would have to craft a key (the blueprint for it would only cost 5.000.000 credits) and then run a raid to get randomly one out of 8 part-blueprints: Left Arm, Right Arm, Helmet, Torso, Right Leg, Left Leg, Systems and Ornaments.

Ofcourse, you would then have to craft them, for which they each require one top-tier weapon from every lab. You know, Opticor, Lanka, Synapse - stuff like that.

Also, every part would need 72 hours and 500.000 credits to complete, while the warframe itself requires 144 hours and 2.000.000 creds.

Or, you know, you could buy it for only 500 plat. Oh, and btw, every missions gives now 1.000 creds top.

Year of Quality™

Edited by Kasseopea

Yeah, could happen. You then would have to finish 3 missions: A 10h long survival in a T5 void, a 100 Conclave limited interception with Lv200 enemies and a defense with a 1-health-pod that you have to protect and that is half the map in size.

Then you would have to craft a key (the blueprint for it would only cost 5.000.000 credits) and then run a raid to get randomly one out of 8 part-blueprints: Left Arm, Right Arm, Helmet, Torso, Right Leg, Left Leg, Systems and Ornaments.

Ofcourse, you would then have to craft them, for which they each require one top-tier weapon from every lab. You know, Opticor, Lanka, Synapse - stuff like that.

Also, every part would need 72 hours and 500.000 credits to complete, while the warframe itself requires 144 hours and 2.000.000 creds.

Or, you know, you could buy it for only 500 plat. Oh, and btw, every missions gives now 1.000 creds top.

Year of Quality™

Althou i dislike sarcasm, i must admit you are not too far away from the truth

GRINDFRAME

Year of Quality™

Thank you sir!

you made my day :D

As stated in the topic title there are way better solutions to the "prime vault" just because the drop table is too diluted

Here are some Proposals:
-ADD MORE VOID MISSIONS:
This could do the trick, what about T1-T2-T3 INTERCEPTIONS? 

-REMOVE OROKIN CELLS FROM THE DROP TABLE
Seriously why? Why orokin cells as rewards? Why can't they be regular drops from void enemies? (instead of rubedo)

-ADD SOME OF THE NEW OR OLD REWARDS TO OROKIN DERELICT
Orokin Derelict missions can be pretty challenging, and besides there is already prime stuff that can be acquired there

(IF THE ABOVE IS TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT)
-ADD MORE OROKIN DERELICT MISSIONS
You know ODD-2 ODS-2 ODE-2....

PS: I already have frost, latron and reaper prime, but what about new players? Or players that don't have these items yet?

so is that tyhe soltuion for every new prime stuff that starts to overload the drop tables ? 

make a new game mode and come out with T1-2-3-4 variations of that game mode ?

no sir that is a terrible idea...

same goes with the removal of orokin cells :s you do realize thats placed in a general loot table right ? meaning it has nothing to do with the prime specific drops. 

you ask me and i say that they should go ahead with the orokin vault as you will still have access to it in the future to get your prime stuff etc

unnecessary stuff should be removed like the 1x fusion cores (silver and gold)

DE dont want to add a more boring broader range of keys to add cause it will cause more outrage on the community because they are slowly stepping back to their old routes witch is painful farming of stuff that you might not even have a chance of getting. Sorry but im not spending anymore time farming keys when i all ready have a hard time getting the ones i need.. the diluted prime gear on void keys is enough i dont want the solar chart to become diluted to the point it becomes boring to get keys now 

It's lore-friendly. It's silly to think that there's magically an infinite amount of Prime parts laying around waiting to be found.

If we're talking lore friendliness, we're supposed to believe that Tenno can replicate solar rails in their orokin labs but not a latron prime, even though there's a hologram of the latron prime floating there mocking us? We're to believe that in all the time farming the void, the Tenno haven't figured out how the orokin produced prime parts themselves? Or even just found an orokin foundry where the parts were originally made? We're to believe that the three knowledge-seeking cephalon factions we're aware of (Suda, Cordylon, Simaris) can't figure out how to make a shiny rifle even with hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of examples to reverse engineer? Even though these cephalons are from the orokin era?

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger