Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fixed!] Syndicate Rank Up Rewards Unclaimable, Locks Up Game [Megathread]

Mycro

Same problem today, ranked up to genius in Cephalon Suda. No matter what reward I select the screen simply dims and a larger image of the mod card appears centered on the screen. Not being able to exit this screen I am forced to restart game.

Have a screenshot but idk how to post it to forum.

I recently ranked up to Respected with the Red Veil. Upon ranking up I was brought to the reward-selection screen, where I was given the usual choice. However choosing a sigil brought me to a codex-esque display without any way to select it,and selecting the Specters gave me only a brief description and a back button. If I tried to leave by pressing ESC I would be told that I needed to choose one first, this being impossible because there was no way to choose one. This makes it impossible to leave the screen. This is the first time this has happened to me. I can still play the game if I avoid the Syndicate terminal, but I would definitely prefer being able to interact with the Syndicates again.

I just spent my last Catalyst to rank up in the Steel Meridian and I am suck in the exact same way. Escape simply tells me to select a reward, clicking on a reward just shows it to me, and I have no other options but to leave the game with a force quit (alt-F4 etc).

I ranked up to Brave in the Steel Meridian Syndicate, whenever it asks me to choose a reward I can click on one of them but I can't redeem it. I have restarted my game several times and the same thing happens. Whenever the menu pops up I cant exit out of it without choosing a reward even though there is no button to redeem the reward.