The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Anniversary Tenno!

BlutAdler

Today is a day to be celebrated. Remember the joy that Warframe brings you. Remember you said "yes" to the lotus! She remembered her gift, did you? 

Taking this time to say that no matter how rough things may seemingly get for you or how many changes we go through. We're all part of this great game and we should all be grateful for that much.

Thank you DE. Thank you Players, and to ANOTHER YEAR! -raises glass-

bows my head smilingly to this comment/thread and rise my coffee-mug by waiting for the gifts :-)))

well done, tenno !

bows my head smilingly to this comment/thread and rise my coffee-mug by waiting for the gifts :-)))

well done, tenno !

Much love bro!

It's my birthday too. How cool is that? (Hint: Not that cool.)

Hey-no its pretty cool! Edited by BlutAdler

Who would have thought that I would be still playing this game for over 2 years? It has been one hell of a bumpy ride but I've loved(almost) every minute and I'm glad to have supported this game during that time. Thank you to all the Tenno that make this game what it is and of course all the amazing devs at DE who despite their mistakes, I've never doubted that they love this fantastic game as much as we do. Happy Anniversary everyone and hears to many more great years to come! *cue fireworks* *cue 21 Latron salute* *cue applause* *cue festivities*

Who would have thought that I would be still playing this game for over 2 years? It has been one hell of a bumpy ride but I've loved(almost) every minute and I'm glad to have supported this game during that time. Thank you to all the Tenno that make this game what it is and of course all the amazing devs at DE who despite their mistakes, I've never doubted that they love this fantastic game as much as we do. Happy Anniversary everyone and hears to many more great years to come! *cue fireworks* *cue 21 Latron salute* *cue applause* *cue festivities*

Ahahah 21 latron salute. I love it!