Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Buff Talk) The Panthera, Supra, Sechura Dual Cestra & Paracyst Need A Buff.

Genji

All could use some enhancements. The Panthera on its requirements alone should make it an higher teir weapon. Higher damage or critical multiplier, status chance & crit chance would make it worth sacrificing the superior Miter.

The Paracyst, for an evolved weapon is worse than the Mutalist Quanta, low damage & burst fire are not a good combo & it's secondary fire is hard to aim without zoom, on top of the travel time.

The Supra, should not take a coffee break to reload. Prime Fast Hands at max is barely a bandaid. 

The Sechura Dual Cestra could use a faster reload, larger ammo pool & stability.

The Paracyst is actually one of the best Viral proc-focused weapons. High status combined with a single element is a deadly combination.

The secondary fire is also deadlier in certain situations. Namely near cliffs and surfaces where enemies can't get up.

Edited by Nitresco

fully agree, the panthera is rather lack luster but fun to use as well as the paracysr, wish its alt fire had longer range and actualy fully dragged a target to you

Yeah its pretty gimpy at best. 

The fact of the matter is, is that the most expensive weapons are so not worth the price. Look at Ignis or it's counterpart, the Glaxion. Both are Clan Tech but they need buffs. Akjagara? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's awful. Then again it uses Skanas and Latos so I don't know what I was expecting

Paracyst should be broken from the Quanta-fire family and be a Charge for the harpoon and zoom should "Zoom".

It is basically a primary version of the Ballistica.

I use the Paracyst as a Toxin only weapon....just straight health damage.

I wish the Harpoon did the equivalent damage of the 3shot burst

-Split Chamber should allow multiple enemies to be hit

-Punch-through should allow Guaranteed DOT proc on harpoon enemies that have been " punched through"

Panthers needs a damage and status increase....make it match the Miter stat wise but give it ability to crit.(Really awkward with weapons that have bill crit chance or crit multiplier)

Buzzlock, Drakgoon, Ignis, Glaxion, Grinlok, Akjagara....need some optimization tweaks

Mutalist Quanta - Orb limit should be 4 or just removed

Bubbles stacked (current split-chamber) should offer doubled effect of Radiation damage and crit chance and crit damage amplification.

Wiki says a Mutalist Quanta with Point strike raising base crit chance to 6.3% will have the orb increasing that crit chance to 20%

-but I think it is much higher than that

Using this Crit damage build with no Point Strike : I am getting near consistent Crits when fired through Orb

Also Continuous Misery does not affect Harpoon proc duration nor Quanta/Mutalist Quanta bubble duration....

-Would also be nice if DE would release full stat effects for the alt fire regarding Bubble base stats

(Like how Ballistica/Rakta Ballistica are shown to only have crit chance on charged shots but the burst shots can also crit with an unlisted crit chance.)

The best possible buffs I can think of for the Paracyst and Buzlok (outside of stat buffs) would be to make their mechanics (harpoon and homing) into different keybinds and allowing us to zoom while using them.

We asked for that but for some reason DE claims it would be a challenge as they weren't designed for it, hell I wouldn't mind a redesign. More people would use the weapon.

Mutalist Quanta - Orb limit should be 4 or just removed

Bubbles stacked (current split-chamber) should offer doubled effect of Radiation damage and crit chance and crit damage amplification.

Wiki says a Mutalist Quanta with Point strike raising base crit chance to 6.3% will have the orb increasing that crit chance to 20%

-but I think it is much higher than that

Using this Crit damage build with no Point Strike : I am getting near consistent Crits when fired through Orb.

I need to test that. 

I need to test that.

On my build there when using against Phorid:

15 Ammo for Orb Bubble and then 45 ammo at 16 rounds a sec or about 3secs of fire; +90% Multi-shot so more like 90 rounds doing 2k non-headshot crits.

-90 rounds times 2k damage is 180k damage

Basically all burst damage since Crits seem to be near 100% when fires through Orbs.

But Orbs severely hinder aiming viability so you are almost blind firing, unless you go inside orb to shoot out of it.

-Warframe Builder and other DPS calculators don't account for firing through the Orb....

(I would say shootong through the Orb: Mutalist Quanta has Top-tier burst/sustained damage...if Full auot firing the last 2-3 shots in magazine you can instantly reload cancel to have a full 60 magazine (almost 120 with Multi-shot) to shoot through the Orb bubble. Basically 16 shots per sec at 2k a shot is 32k; without including Multi-shot (90% chance is almost 64k)& Burst~Sustained, as crits appear to be 100%)

Mutalist Quanta Reloads

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi