Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has There Been A Change To The Way Alert Missions Work On Expiry?

Edai_X369

Question

They changed the alert system that when the time expire, people are no longer able to join the section.

50 minutes ago, I just entered a alert mission which only had 20 seconds left. After completed the mission, i'm not receive anything beside extra credits. ( 4900)

Hades (Pluto): Enemy Operative Located - 30m - 2000cr - Orokin Catalyst

level 20 grineer mission.

13 answers to this question

They changed the alert system that when the time expire, people are no longer able to join the section.

50 minutes ago, I just entered a alert mission which only had 20 seconds left. After completed the mission, i'm not receive anything beside extra credits. ( 4900)

Hades (Pluto): Enemy Operative Located - 30m - 2000cr - Orokin Catalyst

level 20 grineer mission.

Sounds like you clicked on the wrong thing and went into a regular mission instead, actually.

I got in when it had a minute to go, loading screen, dropdown animation. My friend tries to joined "Failed to join because mission has expired". Tried to invite, same message.

A scant few seconds, I had to solo a Pluto mission, and my friend missed out on a catalyst.

Edited by Shion963

Guys i dont have Android but am dying to have an application on My Nokia C6 phone that alert me on every alert ?? is there any way i can get 1 ???????

cuz i am really really angry i missed 3 or 4 potato this month !!!  + i missed Phisque artifact 3 times .. and its the only 1 remaining !! REALLY REALLY BBBBAAAAAADDDD LUCK !!

there is no word can describe how am mad !!

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o

Rare is rare. Also, nto really that rare, what 3-4 in last week? Have you got a cell phone and the warframe app? it helps when your not at your computer.

It also helps when it doesn't keep coming at bad times (When you're asleep, or at work, or tied up with that thing we call "real life")

But such is Warframe, we'll get those catalysts eventually.

Or we could break down and buy potatos... which... I ended up doing since I really needed them catalysts ;-;

Sounds like you clicked on the wrong thing and went into a regular mission instead, actually.

Hm... Weird. If it a regular mission, how come the mission reward me 4900 credits. Level 20 grineers mission suppose to give me around 2000-3000 credits  .

Hm... Weird. If it a regular mission, how come the mission reward me 4900 credits. Level 20 grineers mission suppose to give me around 2000-3000 credits  .

4900 creds sounds right, are you sure you don't have the Catalyst BP?