Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Javelin And Overload Should Have Longer Casting Time For Such A Strong 1-Hitters.

Twilight053

One of the things that has always frustrated me in PvP match are ultimate spammers, especially Exca and Volt and I'm sure alot of us suffer the same frustration.

You see, the problem lies in how short the casting time was, it's almost an instaneous death if the frames just ran in and use ulti, you barely can even react to the ulti, let alone do something about it. Compare that to Frost's sufficient telegraph before his avalanche kills.

My proposal is to increase the cast times of their ultimates, make it sufficient enough for players to know that an attack is coming.

Edited by Twilight053

a bit fairer than frost's ultimate is Mag's Crush, you just get staggered but get only get increments of the damage per tick. which could be escapable. the ultimate of excal can be dodged, although hiding behind walls could still make a hit.

But it's too fast for it.

I once started an animation for rolling right when he started the ability and he killed me before I even was halfway.