The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm bored

Beairre

Attempt stealth missions? > Did also, the thing is you have to kill everyone very fast or just move very fast without being seen

Create an another char :D > Can't

you can try to do pluto with the lvl 35+ :D > Did solo several times

If you just wanna play, I suggest to wait until the full game comes out. > And run into issue, nothing to do at the endgame again? Well my feedback is basically, I'm done testing and what do I do now? I see this game nothing more but a Hack'n'slash with free aiming, the goal of the game is to get the bestest gear there is, for reasons the same as you can find in Diablo(Just an example of a Hack'n'slash game).

Edited by Beairre

Betatester > I am trying to see if you get the "?" reward Even if you fail the Alert mission with it, but so far it only drops the items I already have. I would like to have some kind of dev tools that I would use in order to emulate those instances, rather than having to wait for the opportunity from the game to occur on their own.

Decompress the ship, it is a lot of fun! > Actually I had a bug once when the cinematic would bug out, and the camera would not return to horizontal position. It make me play like if the ship were sinking in space. I call it hull breach mode, but I have honestly no idea how to reproduce it.

Edited by Beairre

<snip>

Decompress the ship, it is a lot of fun! > Actually I had a bug once when the cinematic would bug out, and the camera would not return to horizontal position. It make me play like if the ship were sinking in the game. I call it haul breach mode, but I have honestly no idea how to reproduce it.

I was talking about the glass windows you sometimes see. Discovered it accidentely when a friend of mine shot an explosive barrel.

Wait for more content. Then cap it again. > I agree, but what I would like is a rogue like mode, where you only have one life and each completed objective will increase the level of mobs. (I don't think that would be happening though....)

Mitt Romney's SilverBones' 5 Step Plan to reducing Boredom!

1) Sell one of your Frames and your Top-Tier guns.

2) Buy blueprints for new frame and guns.

3) Play, play, play to create new Frame and Guns.

4) Play, play, play your newly created Frame and Guns until maxed.

5) Return to step 1.

Besides, I bet you haven't tested all the warframes and weapons avialble, you still have work to do "tester", you just got your key from some giveaway and came here just to play, that's sad, how about you start useful topics, full of good (not ridiculus) ideas adn feedback on bugs and such, do your job as a tester, and if you still bored, i'll say it again: stop playing and come back when the full game comes out

Edited by DeadlyShadow