The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Redo.

(XBOX)bigttgothgrl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAH AHAH AHAHAHAH AHHHA HHAHAHAHA

Excalibur is still amazing if you actually know how to use him. 

Seriously

I've been soloing tower 4 Survivals to 50+ with him. 

Yeah all his abilities are really lack luster

Seriously

But compared to most frames he's not that good

Seriously

I do agree he is still a good frame but I only have one and that's him. With these nerfs it makes it harder and harder for me to get 3 warframes I really want (limbo, ash, and Loki prime). With all that said, it seems Excalibur's power will be determined by mods now.

Yup, he does need a buff or rework of some-kind, but seems lately the devs only want to nerf and nerf, look at trinity she used to be very good, now she is at the limit of being reasonable playable.

And after the introduction of so many new mechanics, super-jump is nowadays a truly redundant ability, since I can do higher jumps with directional melee and all.

Yup, he does need a buff or rework of some-kind, but seems lately the devs only want to nerf and nerf, look at trinity she used to be very good, now she is at the limit of being reasonable playable.

And after the introduction of so many new mechanics, super-jump is nowadays a truly redundant ability, since I can do higher jumps with directional melee and all.

if Excalibur is supposed d to be n of the first frames. frame why is it if this continues will be completely useless and possibly will never be able to complete a mission.soon if a new player chooses him then that person is screwed. if his abilities won't help what is Excalibur supposed to be then?

Seriously

Next time you come open like that.Please show me that video of yours where you survive T4 sur alone with nerfed excalibur or i will have to belive you are some big troll.

Well

Then they better buff ember

better buff oberon some more

better buff valkyr

better nerf trinity

Valkyrie and trinity are both top tier warframes. The only frames that really need a buff are hydroid, Excalibur, ember and to a certain extent; limbo and saryn

Valkyrie and trinity are both top tier warframes. The only frames that really need a buff are hydroid, Excalibur, ember and to a certain extent; limbo and saryn

i dont think saryn needs a buff. she seems to be able to nuke the map and is pretty tanky. excal doesn't need a buff as much as he needs to be reworked. i haven't been able to get hydroid cause hek doesn't wanna drop the last part i need, and i haven't played ember so i can't really talk about them. (although ember did just get a touch up recently)

Edited by LordOfScrugging

He doesn't need a revamp at all.

A few tweaks for Slash Dash and Super Jump would be nice (e.g. SD scaling off the melee combo counter? SJ having the post-cast delays reduced?), and Javelin definitely needs some loving right about now since it's a direct downgrade to Blind at high levels, but those aside, Excal's pretty solid as is.

Javelin needs a buff, but that's about all that's strictly necessary for him at the moment.

Edited by SortaRandom

slash dash needs tweeking

super jump: needs a rework or a new skill

radial blind: needs a rework or remove the los again and just reduce the range

radial javelin needs a rework or remove the awareness and just reduce the range and make damage finisher damage

I've been trying to get this out myself. I totally agree with a rework, buff, re-release, I don't care. Like I said in other threads, with these other warframes getting these Prime upgrades to their stats, Excalibur will be left out of high level content sooner or later since his legit Prime is locked and made to match vanilla Excal. It's ALREADY happening since very few people will take an Excalibur on their team in T4.

One of the few ways to make him survive in those areas is spamming RB every 10 sec. People call that viable? 

Excalibur needs a rework in order to keep with the rest of the frames, he used to good due to his radial blind, but I dont like frames to be useful just because of one of their abilities, they need to have a kit that makes them good and viable and Excalibur doesnt have that at the moment.

They need to make Super Jump actually...super. Make it faster and give it much much more lateral movement. It needs to be far better than directional melee. I would like to see a special version of slash dash from super jump. One that aims downwards and gets slightly extra damage depending on the height in which the ability was activated. Could also double as a mobility tool. It's nothing that will make Excalibur op, but will make him just a bit more fun to play.

• 2 months later...

Super Jump will never be truly useful.

The other three are mediocre at best atm.

If you tie super jump in with your melee slam, you basically are invisible long enough to recharge shields and can knock down everybody around you. It even has super range, and can get you to vantage points very easily. It's an amazing, underrated skill that I use very frequently with a spear to devistate the enemy. I'll youtube a recording and post it shortly.

If you tie super jump in with your melee slam, you basically are invisible long enough to recharge shields and can knock down everybody around you. It even has super range, and can get you to vantage points very easily. It's an amazing, underrated skill that I use very frequently with a spear to devistate the enemy. I'll youtube a recording and post it shortly.

super jump only reaches good distance using certain mods while directional melee can do the same without using warframe mods slots and can be used on any frame. the skill is underated due to it being out dated by melee and mobility and other skills which do the same but better and that knockdown area is very small.

I don't know if this is a bug or not but while you are invisible most enemies still follow with there aim while you are in the air and once you land they instantly shoot you as they knew where you are landing