The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Let Us Use Our Skins On All Variants Of A Weapon

HAYABU5A

specifically items like the marelok day of the dead skin, why cant i use this on my vaykor marelok ?

we spent splat on skins and would like to use them but why would you take the inferior version of the exact same weapon for cosmetic purposes only

i can understand some weapons with different models should not share custom skins but there are quite a few that are locked out for the sake of it 

is it to preserve the uniqueness of that weapon ? then id suggest making a completely new models for assets like vaykor marelok, mara detron etc etc instead of giving us the exact same models but reskinned then denying us the use of custom skins we purchased with plat or ingame currency for personal customization 

not to mention the inconstancy of allowing some weapons to share skins across all variants , like gorgon or halikar/kestel using protoglaive, but for no reason not allow others

please, for customization sake, allow these locked out skins to used 

i assume its a bug;  as they useally work for all.

Not really.  People have been complaining that you can't use skins on the Scindo Prime since it came out for example, it's pretty inconsistent what can be skinned with what.

i assume its a bug;  as they useally work for all.

Not really. I canot use my Braton skins on my Mk1-Braton. That's the reason for me no buying the day of the dead skin for Paris, as I only run with my Mk1-Paris.

This really bothers me, as they are the exact same model, not even as with the Marelok and Varelok that have different coloring patterns.

Not really.  People have been complaining that you can't use skins on the Scindo Prime since it came out for example, it's pretty inconsistent what can be skinned with what.

scindo and scindo prime have different meshes, the skins are incompatible.

scindo and scindo prime have different meshes, the skins are incompatible.

1 - When the Scindo Prime came out, you could use skins on it.  They changed it shortly after release.

2 - Not all skins are just textures.  Some of them are total model overrides.