Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, There Is This Thing Called "keep Digging, We Need To Find The Joke"... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

And I like to say: 

Why waste the effort with grabbing that much excavators and diggers to find that joke, when a few large bombs would suffice? Plant them down on where the joke might be, make them blow up and create a giant hole, then the joke is found. Job successfully finished. 

In short: Get bombs, prime bombs, bombs blow, job done. 

If you can find the secret word I managed to hide in the above text, congratulations, I will reward you either an Orokin Catalyst or Orokin Reactor (your choice).

EDIT: The first person to spot it will get the reward.

Edited by Renegade343

And I like to say: 

Why waste the effort with grabbing that much (should be many) excavators and diggers to find that (remove that and replace with "the") joke, when a few large bombs would suffice? Plant them down on (remove the "on") where the joke might be, make (remove "make" and replace with cause) them blow up and create a giant hole, then (replace with where) the joke is found. Job (The Job is now) successfully finished. 

Would the key word be prime?

the secret word is Joke?

And I like to say: 

Why waste the effort with grabbing that much excavators and diggers to find that JOKE, when a few large bombs would suffice? Plant them down on where the joke might be, make them blow up and create a giant hole, then the joke is found. Job successfully finished. 

instead of planting the secret word, why not put bombs on the post and create a giant hole, then the secret word is found, joke successfully finished.

I think it has something to do with blowing and jobs...

Close, but specify the word (for demolition is also a job about blowing [up things] [mainly]). 

blow job?

Well, that was rather quick. Alright, prepare for your Catalyst/Reactor, whichever one you like. 

Close, but specify the word (for demolition is also a job about blowing [up things] [mainly]). 

Well, that was rather quick. Alright, prepare for your Catalyst/Reactor, whichever one you like. 

Can I wait and see what we get after the Devstream?

If the answer is no, Send me a Catalyst.

Edited by Morec0