The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potatoe Alert When I Was At School? Thats More Frustrating Than Pidgeon Pooping You

jpvi1207

so was turning the PC on, went to get something in the fridge and came back, opened twitter, scrolled down and saw an orokin catalyst alert....at 4:00am on local time....so i was like "are you effing kidding me!?!?" so would like to make a suggestion to make the drops for Rare and i mean RARE things last atleast twelve hours so anyone in any region would have even a chance to get it. And dont tell me to buy platinum and get some, ive tried and it just redirects me to some crappy publicity of "get a free samsung S3". please understand my frustration

The problem with the extra long alert suggestion is that these rare items are a source of income for DE, making it 12 hours means pretty much everyone can get one, which is not the point of the alert system. It gives us a chance to get premium items for free but only for a few people, it's supposed to be missed by some people.

If you can't buy platinum you are having another issue entirely.

go buy platinum

I'm sorry, but that is unhelpful. Please at least be tactful if you want to just shoot down an idea.

There have been many suggestions on this topic, Short answer is that it most likely will not happen. Longer answer is that the devs also do not like the current system, but they have not been able to create a better system yet.

well I bought one potatoe with plat and the moment they release the prime frost its going to hit the trash can with the old warframe. I though the potatoes were 1 thing worth buying with money but since you cant remove them I dont think its a safe investment. They can nerf your favorite weapon with a single patch or favorite warframe and then ?

go buy platinum

1. cant due to it taking me to random pages

2. dollar worth 7 cash of local money now, and with 21 percent taxes, and an extra 50 percent for using credit cards on exterior products, with 100 bucks here being what i could win in a month, plus i dont have any credit card, and alot of other stuff

but surely you dont understand since you are probably a kid whos parents win alot and say "hey why not give my kid X money to waste on whatever he wants?" in my country its "go work you lazy idiot or leave this house" and im 16...

2. dollar worth 7 cash of local money now, and with 21 percent taxes, and an extra 50 percent for using credit cards on exterior products, with 100 bucks here being what i could win in a month, plus i dont have any credit card, and alot of other stuff

but surely you dont understand since you are probably a kid whos parents win alot and say "hey why not give my kid X money to waste on whatever he wants?" in my country its "go work you lazy idiot or leave this house" and im 16...

Then go make money and buy plat.

Get a job, buy plat. $5 buys 3 potatoes. And idk what ur clicking that's taking you to other pages...

Yeah it's a straight forward process through them. You pick the amount, you put your info in, then you get plat. Never had issues with it. Or if you're having issues buying plat, submit a ticket to DE since they can do something about it, because all you are going to get here is what you've already gotten above.

get a job.

If you're having trouble buying platinum and getting to the page, go here. https://warframe.com/buyplatinum

If that's taking you to ads, get an ad blocker for your browser and also consider doing a virus scan because that should not be showing ads as far as I know.

In regards to the issue, I'm not sure I can agree. There should be some difficulty getting things which is kinda half the point here, they want you to spend some money. So just relax a bit, no need to stress over a game really. Keep playing and enjoy it and you'll get one at some point I'm sure. I've only ever got one so far.

get a job

oh well yeah ok, im under age but ill see if i can get payed for i dunno maybe cleaning streets or something else, would get payed 2 bucks local money (0,30 cents) i mean cmon in your country you get paid 20 dollars just to cut grass -.-, and besides i cant get any official job cuz im 16 and well in this country you can be punished for that, but not for raping.murdering,robbing, and the list goe on and on and on....

I personally think most '?' rewards should be randomized for players at the end of completing runs. Making fixed rewards at certain times is most certainly going to frustrate people for no good reason.

THE GODLY answer to the developers problem of seeking a new ? rewards system, they could make it randomized but they would be more often

"Then go make money" and yah sure im 16 yeah anyone will accept me come here hire me , disobey the law and mke me your employee! ¬¬

You shouldn't be playing this game without your parents then.

Its right there in the TOS.

THE GODLY answer to the developers problem of seeking a new ? rewards system, they could make it randomized but they would be more often

I should have included though that the OP is kind of SOL, as that reward was a reward for loyal players who followed the tweets and livestream. Even if the ? rewards are fully randomized, special event rewards won't be.

I should have included though that the OP is kind of SOL, as that reward was a reward for loyal players who followed the tweets and livestream. Even if the ? rewards are fully randomized, special event rewards won't be.

i follow the tweets every day all the time im on, soemtimes i wke up at 3 am just to see if anythings goin on

I missed a catalyst reward by an hour just cause i decided to sleep longer on my day off, i missed 2-3 ash helmets by a couple hours/minutes 2 reactors by 5-7 hours annnd so on. But what of it ? there is always gonna be more and more you will get it eventually and if you don't wanna wait go buy platinum, last time i bought platinum i was debating to buy some catalysts or colour packs and just at that time a alert with a catalyst showed up, what's the moral of the story ? you can always be safe spending money and time on other stuff cause those alerts will always be there.