Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Excalibur Basic Stat Or Replace Old Rj With A New Skill...agree? ( Admit It His The Weakest Now )

Rayzenfloss

As DE nerfed his CC abilities (RB) AND DD abilities (RJ) to the ground, they don't want him to be DD or CC frame. So buffs won't do anything, he needs a total rework :{

Just clarification, RJ was an Area (Radial) Damage ability. My suggestions would be the following

Base Armor increased to 100 from 65

Base Power increased to 175 from 150

Base Stamina increased to 150 from 100

Base Speed increased to 1.10 from 1.1

Power Changes

1: New ranged Direct Damage ability (500 damage 25 Energy cost sword/dagger themed)

2: Super Jump - Increase Stun Radius to 3.0 meters from 2.25

3: Radial Blind - Increase Cose to 75 from 50 - Remove Line of Sight requirment

4: Redesigned Slash Dash Ability (Energy Cost - 100)

Redesign Slash Dash - Excalibur will quickly dash between the 5 (effected by +power) nearest targets within 20 meters dealing 1200 finisher damage and causing a bleed effect 

In my mind, Ember's stats are around the real "average" mark all Warframes should be built around.

Ember:

100 Health.

100 Shield.

100 Armor.

150 Energy.

1.1 Speed.

150 Stamina.

Excalibur:

100 Health.

100 Shield.

65 Armor.

100 Energy.

1.0 Speed.

100 Stamina.

What's most messed up are that Ember's abilities aren't entirely conducive to melee play, where as Excalibur's all excel in melee, or are supposed to.  Right now, the only advantage Excalibur has is his Shooting Star ability (aka, super jump for the immediately invisibility immediately followed by radial blind before hitting the ground.)  No one really uses slash dash because it's weak and generally place One in a dangerous position.  Super jump is purely an escape move, but the way the AI works, they're firing the moment he hits the ground, so it MUST be followed up with radial blind on the way down or Excal will simply be vulnerable.  Radial Javelin just seems to be there.  I get the intent for Excalibur to summon a ton of swords, but I think treating it like a crappier version of other frame's kill-everything ultimates is a crime towards Excalibur.  Seriously suggest doing what others have suggested - turn it into some kind of transformation akin to Valkyr's hysteria, but with different benefits.  I'd like to see more ultimates that work like that as opposed to being just another small nuclear bomb.

As for stat buffs?

100 Health.

100 Shield.

150 Armor.

100 Energy.

1.15 Speed.

200 Stamina.

Out of all the Warframes in Warframe, I think Excalibur is the Warframe that should most feel like playing as this guy:

Metal-Gear-Rising-Raiden-Images-HD-Wallp

Raiden, from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.  Also not a coincidence some people relate Proto Excalibur to Jetstream Sam from the same game.

Edited by Littleman88