Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Excalibur Basic Stat Or Replace Old Rj With A New Skill...agree? ( Admit It His The Weakest Now )

Rayzenfloss

like.

Armor from 50 to 80

MoveSpeed from 1.00 to 1.20

Max Slash dash damage from 500 to 1,000

radial blind is good.

super just is good.

Max Radial javelin damage from 1000 to 1800 or yeah finisher damage.

just saying, to make excalibur worth using in mid~high tier mission, and since I think we got the final fix for our radial jav even we like it or not.

at our current setup even you put skill damage mobs on exca his jav still wont work well on mid ro high tiers like t4 or raid.

OR total skill rework. remove slashdash and javelin and make something else. I think this will end up all discussion about that spam thingy ^^

any opinions?

now Chromas Effigy gives ALOT MORE CC THAN Excaliburs RADIAL BLIND ADMIT IT ! YOU KNOW ITS TRUE !!

Maybe Replacing Radial Javelin with a completly new skill will end all of this.

Edited by Rayzenfloss

More like armor 65 > 100

Sprint Speed from 1.0 > 1.1

Make Radial Javelin do finisher damage.

Make Slash Dash give a slash proc to every enemy it hits.

That'd be good. Your suggestions are honestly a bit OP for slash dash and RJav xD

Edited by Jahadaya

Many people have pointed out how Nova, who's supposed to be squishy, has equal or better stats to Excalibur. What does this say about Excalibur? I think that most if not all older frames should have their stats looked over, especially Exca, as what constituted "resistant, tanky, squishy", etc, back in the day, doesn't quite hold up today.

I also don't think it should be "OR total skill rework". I really think it should be the stat buffs PLUS a partial or total skill rework.

His abilities are actually really OP. Just imagine a frame that could hard cc on a radius (RB), or do a huge range stagger + damage AoE (RJ). Of course that was before the LoS "fix", which now renders him obsolete.

Really loved him because of his versatility of playstyles, but hes currently a piece of walking paper waiting to be owned by that one stray bullet to he face.

Stat fixes arent going to solve anything, I agree he needs a rework or a buff to one of his existing abilities to actually make him decent again.

yup. Radial Javelin needs to go to the orokin vault and never return again. I reffer a new replacement for it.

kind have 1 idea.

Berserk Skill : requires 100 energy , makes you do melee atks , parry , sprint with unlimited stamina , +300% more damage using any kind of melee weapon , move speed +0.30 atk speed + 10%, immune to knockdown , -35÷ Defence (you can still be killed)

with this skill. radial blind will have a second purpose.

The issue with Excal is the same with Rhino - his RJ completely outclasses his first ability, and so they're never used. If energy was more hard to come by it would be less of an issue (let's use slash dash since it costs less) but now it just outclasses it by far.

Both RJ and RS (or maybe RC) need a heavy looking at to revise them into something more unique. I'd say a super-melee buff for Excalibur would work well, maybe move it to 3 and more Radial Blind to his 4.

The issue with Excal is the same with Rhino - his RJ completely outclasses his first ability, and so they're never used. If energy was more hard to come by it would be less of an issue (let's use slash dash since it costs less) but now it just outclasses it by far.

Both RJ and RS (or maybe RC) need a heavy looking at to revise them into something more unique. I'd say a super-melee buff for Excalibur would work well, maybe move it to 3 and more Radial Blind to his 4.

COMPLETELY AGREE. a Berserk Style Melee Mode Buff can replace RJ for good. since most of the description on excalibur is that he Specialize Melee Combat.

it makes sense, he has Slashdash and radial blind with super jump , the most closest possible skill theme is a Sword Style frenzy buff. people will really like it. ( dont get me wrong, its not a super armor like valkyr, its a Barserk )

Edited by Rayzenfloss

COMPLETELY AGREE. a Berserk Style Melee Mode Buff can replace RJ for good. since most of the description on excalibur is that he Specialize Melee Combat.

it makes sense, he has Slashdash and radial blind with super jump , the most closest possible skill theme is a Sword Style frenzy buff. people will really like it. ( dont get me wrong, its ont a super amor like valkyr, its a Barserk )

It wouldn't be so much "berserk mode" ala Hysteria and it invulnerability, Excal's not ment to tank, but rather a sort of perma-melee channeling minus the energy loss (and, of course, you could always melee channel ON TOP of it for MORE damage).

So, here's how I see it:

1 - Slash Dash - As is.

2 - Super Jump - As is.

3 - Radial Blind - As is.

4 - Knight's Charge - Excalibur draws his melee weapon and supercharges it with the Void, causing it to deal extra damage with each hit. This ability may be deactivated at any time.

Or, reverse 3 and 4 around

1 - Slash Dash - As is.

2 - Super Jump - As is.

3 - Knight's Charge - Excalibur draws his melee weapon and supercharges it with the Void, causing it to deal extra damage with each hit. This ability may be deactivated at any time.

4 - Radial Blind - As is.

But due to the "draws melee" attachment I feel like it fits 4 more.

well, i dont have a excalibur yet so i cant tell if he's good or not but i do believe he is fine. i mean, you all whine alot about excalibur nobody give a dead rat about both banshee and ember......

but i guess a small buff to him wouldnt hurt.

well, i dont have a excalibur yet so i cant tell if he's good or not but i do believe he is fine. i mean, you all whine alot about excalibur nobody give a dead rat about both banshee and ember......

but i guess a small buff to him wouldnt hurt.

what's wrong with banshee and ember?

we have a different aspects of it but one thing is for sure "AND I HOPE WILL SEE THIS " we want RJ out of the game and Replace it with something else. not rework not buff, but a Complete skill Replacement.

and Practically we want a BUFF. but what you guys think?

what's wrong with banshee and ember?

banshee have good powers but there is better frames that does her job better. Ember got nerfed to the ground, she have terrible damage on her spells and since she is damage only frame, she lacks the utility that other frames have.

his cc skills is unreliable and can still get him killed while enemies are blinded which is his only defensive measure to get him self out of danger im not counting super jump as this will still get you killed.

his damage skill his unreliable and either must kill enemies or you can easily die as the stun will give you only a few seconds breathing room

his mobility skill does not scale yet it does give you mobility which can easily be done by coptering or directional melee

super jump is outdated and could easily give Excalibur a better skill replacement.

his stats are fairly weak for a melee frame while his stamina isnt very high nor is his speed

slash dash: currently this is a outdated skill I say this as it has no cc and does not scale due to the low damage while having a animation that leaves him vulnerable for the start and the end that is only for a few seconds while also having the problem of being caught on enemies instead of going through them which does happen often.

Rhino charge, tidal surge both are like slash dash yet they have more damage and have a cc effect which is knowndown.

The combo counter was added however there isnt enough time for the player to then redirect there melee attack towards an enemyto keep up the counter or to use that added bonus.

Radial blind: to be clear this skills now is 90 per cent terrible due to it now being affected by LOS which Is totally not needed in the game where its not even built for the environment or for the gameplay of how warframe is.

LOS on radial blind is terrible as you need to see the enemy or for the enemy to see you however is effected by range mods however this does not work a lot of the time as enemies all bunched up will have a few enemies not being hit for the blind and then you have enemies that you can see and be within range but the blind will not effect them because they don't see you such as if you near a open door enemies the other side and you blind it will not always blind them, this is same if your above the enemy or below them and see them through rails or just above and below it doesn't work so it makes the skill unreliable.

Then you have the stun part and the blind part of the skill this is trouble for a skill that is all ready horribly balanced as after the stun the blind allows enemies to run around which is fine until you get the enemy throwing grenades and moa's just shooting you making the skill even more unreliable. recently DE have also nerfed the stealth multiple by making it only work on the blind and not the stun so you have to run after enemies to even melee them for a bonus to melee instead of the stun which is logically confusing.

Having LOS on ability is not very reliable as why do range mods effect the skills if enemies can see you miles away then you have reflective surfaces such as water or windows and walls aswell as light can go past barrels and columns or objects so the enemy would still see the light so why arnt they effected well that's because LOS isnt correctly thought out

abilities such as prism/reckoning both have blind effecting abilities yet they have do not require LOS. Then you have have abilities that cc abilities like radial blind but will have more reliability to stay alive such as radial disarm/chaos/rhino stomp, even terrify yet all these abilities are not effected by LOS.

A few people will say you can compare a 4th ability to a 1st/2nd/3rd/4th well to be truthfull yes you can radial blind does not do damage and is so terrible weaker that nearly all cc skills that it can be compared to other skills that do multiple actions at once.

super jump: this skill is outdated this is due to directional melee and coptering, this is because super jump can only go upwards as a direction unlike directional melee which can go in multiple directions. directional melee also can allow you to go higher than super jump while using any warframe you like so your not limited to Excalibur to reach high places. directional melee will also allow you to take action while in the air so you can cast certain abilities, reload and other parts however super jump will not allow you to do must except for reloading while you in the air due to the animation you can only cast your abilities or do other parts just as your about to fall.

abilities such as tailwind can out perform super jump easily as tailwind has damage/cc and even faster and higher jumping speed

radial javelin: this skill has become like radial blind pretty much unreliable this is due to the recent nerf which was made to be awareness of enemies or awareness of Excalibur however of course  awareness does not all ways work and does easily miss enemies that you know you see or enemies that even see you.

Radial javelin currently has a low damage as it easily falls off at higher levels and the stun is not increasable and hardly give much breathing room it was only the range on the Excalibur that kept players using it for draco farming.

Radial javelin is a 4th level skill yet its inferior to other 4th level skills that can do multiple actions at once such as prism/molecular prime/absorb/reckoning/world on fire/crush. while these skills do not require enemies to be aware of the player and vice versa yet how does misama from saryn which requires her to use posion from her body somehow effect enemies where ever they are.