Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Mode

CH4RL35t0n_Ch3W

I few of my friends who i suggested warframe to said they really like it except the fact there is no PvP mode. It would be pretty badass to go 1 on 1 with your friends it would give modding your suit a whole new meaning. Also i had a blast with the moa weekend and hope to see more events like that in the future! Really brings gamers together :)

A duelling mode is going to be implemented very soon.

This is as far as DE will go with PvP as of this very moment.

that's right it's going to be cool to test out when the time comes.

As mentioned earlier, this is a PvE focused game, and it is staying that way. They are introducing 1v1 PVP in-clan dueling simply to add a nice convenient way to try out different builds and practice in friendly competition with your friends. I'm 99% sure there will never be a full PvP option like CoD or anything like that.

You could just used the search button instead of making another post aobut that... but the search button is too mainstream... so the hell with it.

no... the search button is the pure evil... can't touch this! ^^

While a 1on1 PvP duel mode will be added for clans, the devs also stated that they won't waste time to balance stuff for PvP.

So take it with a grain or two of salt, but some Warframes will just be totally OP when compared to others. And people will be complaining about that.

Warframe's mission statement is to create an enjoyable cooperative dungeon crawler TPS. Warframe has no aspiration to position itself on the PvP market and is furthermore neither prepared for nor balanced for PvP. The developers have clearly stated in the latest LiveStream that even the addition of 1vs1 duels for clanmembers is just a gimmick, without any changes to balancing - abilities and weapons work as they do.

The FAQ already prepares the baseline: No PvP these days, not interested, not a goal on the roadmap.

Hope this answers your question.

/lock <3