Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vs Normal Frames

WindKitsune

Question

11 answers to this question

First off, keep Frost Prime no matter what.

Now that that's out of the way, older Primes have only cosmetic differences towards their regular counterparts, and even minor ones at that, but newer ones have better stats. So, if you prefer the non-Primed version of a frame, I'd say it's worth it to keep both around for the Prime's stats (where applicable), but if you prefer the Prime version over the regular, more often than not it's worth it to just stick with the Prime one.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

I tell this to my clan mates who ask me any question on doing away with a weapon/frame. Level it, and then if you want to keep it, fine, if you don't, max it and remove it from your collection. 

Frost Prime Keep! Any limited time, exclusive items like event rewards, or annual items, keep them! If you don't have enough slots, go into the void, find some prime parts, and then trade those prime parts for some plat and there you go, slots.

Prime frames are great, they have the passive ability to get free 100 energy from death orbs in the void, and they have more energy than normal frames. 

You should want to stay with the Prime over the regular. First and most obvious reason, larger EN reserves. Second, free polarized slots. From there, it changes between 'frames, like Rhino Prime actually having regular movement speed compared to standard's slower, and so on. Hit the Warframes tab on your liset's codex to see the stats.

Edited by Sangiros

I tell this to my clan mates who ask me any question on doing away with a weapon/frame. Level it, and then if you want to keep it, fine, if you don't, max it and remove it from your collection. 

Frost Prime Keep! Any limited time, exclusive items like event rewards, or annual items, keep them! If you don't have enough slots, go into the void, find some prime parts, and then trade those prime parts for some plat and there you go, slots.

Prime frames are great, they have the passive ability to get free 100 energy from death orbs in the void, and they have more energy than normal frames. 

Actually it's even 250 energy from orb.

The older prime frames were just cosmetic updates and 1 or 2 added polarity. but the new ones have boosted stats like volt prime.

so if you already have the polarity on your normal frame its useless to switch to primed version

PS NO MATTER WHAT KEEP FROST PRIME!

Edit: Oh and primes give free energy if you stand on the death orbs in void.

Edited by EmberCult