Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking The Reinforced Glass

RogueDarkJedi

I guess the actual danger is to keep the warframe from having whatever liquids it has to just boil out. Similar to all live organisms (we assume that warframes are biotech and are counted towards that group), I guess the biggest danger in open space for them (aside from ionizing radiation, which also could be the point) would be whatever liquid they have suddenly beginning to boil in the extremely low pressure.

I'd like to think the Warframes had skin strong enough to keep their fluids pressurized and prevent ebullism. It's kind of crazy to think a space faring culture wouldn't do that in space combat, no matter how comfy their ships are.

I'd rather the health damage was removed entirely and just applied to shields.

Breaking windows shouldn't remove the gravity, though the vacuum is an interesting idea. The Tenno are obviously stronger than the enemies they face, so they shouldn't be sucked out as easily. As someone suggested, make it drain their stamina meter slowly. As soon as the meter is fully expended, that Tenno will stumble and fall over. If they're fortunate, a crate or wall may block their way out the window. During this period their stamina recharges, and will allow that Tenno to get up again once it fills up all the way. It should also impede their movement speed due to them trying desperately to resist the pull.

Also, the Banshee needs to be able to Sonic Boom enemies out windows.

Here's an idea: When the windows break, all loose, light objects ie: crates, barrels, enemies etc, get sucked out. The Tenno themselves, being that they are ninja as all get out, take a reflex/strength test like mashing X to grab onto stationary objects and the like. Once the test is passed, they can move about as normal. If the test is failed, then they get sucked to the window and grab the ledge and suffer 'downed.' If the windows are shut on them, they crawl in just before they close and are still downed as they are exhausted from the effort.

I'd like to think the Warframes had skin strong enough to keep their fluids pressurized and prevent ebullism. It's kind of crazy to think a space faring culture wouldn't do that in space combat, no matter how comfy their ships are.

I'd rather the health damage was removed entirely and just applied to shields.

Well, there's really no way of stopping materials evaporating slowly... And seeing how complicated warframes are, maybe even as much damage as that can already hurt their fighting capabilities. Dunno.

Here's an idea: When the windows break, all loose, light objects ie: crates, barrels, enemies etc, get sucked out. The Tenno themselves, being that they are ninja as all get out, take a reflex/strength test like mashing X to grab onto stationary objects and the like. Once the test is passed, they can move about as normal. If the test is failed, then they get sucked to the window and grab the ledge and suffer 'downed.' If the windows are shut on them, they crawl in just before they close and are still downed as they are exhausted from the effort.

No. No QTEs. Not in warframe.