Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity/glaive Build

-Hyperion-

Question

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me with a Trinity build. I was aiming for a 99% Damage reduction blessing with a pretty long duration, while still being able to utilize link.

I had a teammate who utilized a strategy where he threw a glaive with power throw and quick return at his feet so that his HP would just barely get to 2 (Quick-thinking) then cast blessing. Also, if it's possible to get this kind of build with rank 8/10 mods, please let me know, otherwise just post the specialized build with maxed R10 mods.

If anyone has a build for this combo, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could help me with this.

7 answers to this question

I'm on my phone right now but I'll do my best I guess:

Constitution, Primed Continuity, Stretch, Overextended, Primed Flow, Narrowminded (9/10), Streamline (Maxed) and Fleeting Expertise (+40% efficiency and - 40% duration).

This is what I just made up in my head and I guess it should be something like that? The mods I didn't say the rank on should just be as high as you could get them.

Well for that build you only really need to stack duration, Quick Thinking and an Intensify max rank.

The deal is: Throw the Glaive (or any other throw weapon) to your feet and then cast Blessing, which will replenish all your health, not equipping the maxed Intensify will grant only 80% of the total health but still 99% damage reduction due to your health reaching 2 points because of Quick Thinking and then transfering the damage to the energy pool.

The Glaive need to have a maxed Quick return and Power Throw (doesn't matter the rank). I'd suggest to mod it with toxic damage so it ignores your shields.

Edit:

Typo.

Edited by xlraistlx

Well for that build you only really need to stack duration, Quick Thinking and an Intensify max rank.

The deal is: Throw the Glaive (or any other throw weapon) to your feet and then cast Blessing, which will replenish all your health, not equipping the maxed Intensify will grant only 80% of the total health but still 99% damage reduction due to your health reaching 2 points because of Quick Thinking and then transfering the damage to the energy pool.

The Glaive need to have a maxed Quick return and Power Throw (doesn't matter the rank). I'd suggest to mod it with toxic damage so it ignores your shields.

Edit:

Typo.

Alright, so I understand what you're saying, but would you say that, given max duration+one intensify, her other two abilities are able to perform well?

Also, thanks a ton. That'll be a gigantic help!

Alright, so I understand what you're saying, but would you say that, given max duration+one intensify, her other two abilities are able to perform well?

Also, thanks a ton. That'll be a gigantic help!

I suppose that by "other two abilities" you mean Energy Vampire & Link.

Energy Vampire is affected by Strength, Range and Duration, Link is a fixated 75% damage reduction, so no affected by Intensify.

You may want to add a Stretch to compensate the range in case you've Narrowminded installed.

Strenght will be alright with just a Intensify, you'll just have to cast it more frecuently.

Duration doesn't really matter in Energy Vampire because if it's active and you kill a mob, the energy will be granted in a last pulse.

Was that teammate me?

Either way, this is the build I use for it:

warframex6420guy4v6cn1k.jpg

Gonna need another Forma on Trin to upgrade to Primed Flow. The only mod I consider nonessential is Stretch, which I included to get at least some usage out of Energy Vampire so I'm not completely reliant on my team or energy restores when the enemy won't walk up to me (such as when I'm holding down a button during the raid).

edit: the utility of Link is debatable. You won't need it at all when you're at 99% damage reduction and when you're not it will prevent you from instantly shooting yourself to 2HP with a Glaive.

I recommend using only EV and Blessing if you're aiming for maximum time at 99% damage reduction.

edit2: don't bother with Rage, you won't get energy out of self-injury.

Edited by steamrick

It's difficult to utilize the blessing combo with link because link is so inconsistent. Here's why: the 75 percent via link only works when ther are targets around. Even if you manage to link someone with narrowminded you might have difficulties getting enough damage on the glaive.

Pure toxin glaaive works for me, but IME castanas are more efficient. Due to simple calculations and have better synergy with recasting blessing. Less time frame for vulnerable moments. However I do like my sidearms...