Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay Suggestions For Space Ninjas

MiLLerLight22

I don't know if any of these have already been discussed but here's a few abilities I thought would be appropriate for space ninjas

-Deflect some incoming damage ( from bullets ) with melee weapons *blades only*.  I believe they even showed this in the teaser trailer with Excalibur.  This could be done by equipping a mod to any type of blade melee weapons ( daggers, swords, axes) and could deflect 30% of the bullets in random directions (only done when you actually swing your weapon). 

-Wall jump from wall to wall *limited to 1 jump from one wall to another*.  I'm not talking about running up a wall and doing a back flip to your starting position, I'm saying the ability to run or walk toward a wall, jump at it and jumping back off it landing on either the ground or one more jump off a nearby wall - no running up it first.

-Glaive's return trip shouldn't go through walls/objects.  When you throw the Glaive and it hits a wall or object, it bounces off as it should, but when it comes back to you, it will go all Casper and go through any and all objects.  Through enemies maybe, but I don't think it should go through solid walls or pillars.

-Ash's smokescreen should give him some sort of silhouette, maybe a smokey shade outline or.. hell, just a stick figure would do.

These suggestions in no way are meant to deter from the appreciation I have for the game and all it already has to offer, just some possible base ideas that are open to modification for future consideration.  I know there are more highly desired features such as PvP and trading.  

Feel free to add your own suggestions too.  

Edited by MiLLerLight22

I think the reason the Glaive returns through walls and objects is to help keep it simple and make sure the weapon actually does return to your hand, rather than getting stuck or lost. I just wish I could punch something when the glaive is out lopping off heads...

I think the reason the Glaive returns through walls and objects is to help keep it simple and make sure the weapon actually does return to your hand, rather than getting stuck or lost. I just wish I could punch something when the glaive is out lopping off heads...

Yeah, I thought of that happening when it goes off and behind a close door but its annoying when you try to line up a return trip kill and it goes through a wall or set of stairs instead.

The suggestion was to deflect the bullets, it could be done through swinging or blocking, doesn't matter.  The point is I'd like those bullets to be reflected and have a chance of hitting the enemy.  If that can be done already, then holy S#&$.  I don't use block that often so I don't really know that much about it.

The wall jump suggestion was mainly directed to doing it by just jumping at a wall and jumping back off it.  I'm not certain if it can be done already without first running at it and holding jump and then release to do a backflip.  Maybe I'm just being anal about the way its done but I was talking about jumping at it and jump off it by simply pressing space at the wall and space while on the wall and your view would change to the opposite of the wall you jumped off of.  

If you sprint towards a wall, jump at it, and keep holding both the sprint and jump buttons, you will hit the wall and start to run up it, allowing you to then release jump and backflip off the wall. It's exactly what you're looking for. You just have to release the jump immediately after starting to run up to get your desired effect. I don't recommend it though, since you don't gain much altitude from the backflip alone.

It does sound like you want an easier way to do it, though... but being a space ninja isn't supposed to be easy ^^