Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Direct Tomorrow

Vargras

Maybe they'll talk about Starfox & other interesting stuff that will make the Wii U catchier? :)

Can't wait for Nintendo to announce Mario Kart 420, Mario Party 1337, Super Mario 9001!

/s

This thread doesn't need your hate...

Leave us Nintendo-lovers in peace please.

Maybe they'll talk about Starfox & other interesting stuff that will make the Wii U catchier? :)

This thread doesn't need your hate...

Leave us Nintendo-lovers in peace please.

Just saying. All that keeps Nintendo alive to this day is the fans' nostalgia. Nintendo has stopped innovating ages ago.

Just saying. All that keeps Nintendo alive to this day is the fans' nostalgia. Nintendo has stopped innovating ages ago.

The last Fire Emblem was a fairly big departure from the norm for the series.

As Scrublord mentioned, it's typically the Mario series that keeps things the same, and the others that get changed up. And that seems to work for Nintendo, so I see no reason why they shouldn't do it like that.

And?...

Their glorious days are gone, that doesn't mean they are dead. Just look at what they brought to the game industry man!!

Anyway, it's your opinion, but if you are only here to say "olol Nintundu iz 4 kidz", you have better things to do with your fingers.

I don't really like the new Killer Instinct speed. Does that mean that you'll see me go in a Xbox One forum say it?

Nnnnoooooooo. Let us like what we like,okay man?

If someone speaks german, this might be what's coming next :

https://plus.google.com/107676607280980751737/posts/Ryqfqr9PZxt

From what I gathered :

- New Paper Mario

- Mr Iwata talks about the report of Zelda Wii U (snirf ;-; )

- Another Mario Kart dlc

- Yoshi's Woolly world coming the 26/06

- Starfox Horizon to be revealed (platinum games is involved in its development!)

- devil's Third will be out in august

- Smash Bros : Mewtwo would come out the 9th April...

Again, look at it with suspicious eyes...

<.<

>.>

(Nintendo needs to announce amazing stuff or this generation will be...Their last. :/ )

Edited by unknow99

Hopefully Nintendo will announce that they've realised they are terrible at making consoles and are going to release games on quality platforms from now on.

If you have nothing else to say & are here just for this useless information, I suggest you to

882.gif

Edited by unknow99

-snip-

Nope. Not leaving because some nintendo fanboy doesn't like the fact that nintendo fails at making hardware. The facts remain that all of Nintendo's IPs would greatly benefit from being released on up to date hardware. And as we all know Nintendo are always a generation behind. There Wii U only competes with the Xbox 360 and PS3. And lets face it, "NX" wont release till about a year before we see the PS5, and will likely only match the PS4 specs.

Nope. Not leaving because some nintendo fanboy doesn't like the fact that nintendo fails at making hardware. The facts remain that all of Nintendo's IPs would greatly benefit from being released on up to date hardware. And as we all know Nintendo are always a generation behind. There Wii U only competes with the Xbox 360 and PS3. And lets face it, "NX" wont release till about a year before we see the PS5, and will likely only match the PS4 specs.

Me, a fanboy? Nah man you're not on the good target.

This thread, a thread where you're invited to talk about Nintendo hardware's quality? Please read the title man... You're here for the NINTENDO DIRECT?

If you're not here for that, why are you here then? You also missed the target, you're off topic.

Edited by unknow99

Me, a fanboy? Nah man you're not on the good target.

This thread, a thread where you're invited to talk about Nintendo hardware's quality? Please read the title man... You're here for the NINTENDO DIRECT?

If you're not here for that, why are you here then? You also missed the target, you're off topic.

LOL, you don't even know what Nintendo direct is do you? Nintendo direct is just a public release of Nintendo related information, therefore it is related to ALL things Nintendo, Hardware included.

LOL, you don't even know what Nintendo direct is do you? Nintendo direct is just a public release of Nintendo related information, therefore it is related to ALL things Nintendo, Hardware included.

You obviously are here only to mock Nintendo without any constructive opinion...

You know what? Just keep going, if you told me about your platform preferences I'd respect that, and I would have liked you to do so towards us too.

You obviously are here only to mock Nintendo without any constructive opinion...

You know what? Just keep going, if you told me about your platform preferences I'd respect that, and I would have liked you to do so towards us too.

I mock the fact there hardware is always generations behind and it holds back there IPs from greatness. I however have a lot of respect for many nintendo franchises. I just wish that they were released on appropriate hardware that way they wouldn't have to be knocked back in terms of scale or quality. I was really hyped at the initial release video of Xenoblade chronicles X, but after seeing how much has been taking out of it and downgraded to allow it to run on the Wii U my hype is all but shattered.

I mock the fact there hardware is always generations behind and it holds back there IPs from greatness. I however have a lot of respect for many nintendo franchises. I just wish that they were released on appropriate hardware that way they wouldn't have to be knocked back in terms of scale or quality. I was really hyped at the initial release video of Xenoblade chronicles X, but after seeing how much has been taking out of it and downgraded to allow it to run on the Wii U my hype is all but shattered.

Okayyy now we're back to reasonable talking. :)

It's a fact : in terms of graphics, Nintendo is behind... This is why many third party games tend to avoid a wii u port (and this is why we haven't seen any port for Warframe yet, I guess)

They need to do something & quickly! Otherwise this generation might be their last : little games on the eshop & previous games in the virtual console won't attract many people.

They need to announce bombs like a next gen F-Zero! A Metroid with Battlefield graphics, etc...

They must wake up.