Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pluto- Hades Loading Crash

SilverZs

Theres something definitely amiss on Pluto> Hades during the mission start to load sequence, its crashing as much as 3/4 times out of 10.

And its not just myself crashing, any and all squadmates are crashing as well.

Its happened before and after our latest hotfixes.

(And no it is not my rig... don't even suggest it.)

Happened to me too, I could still click around (could hear the menu button sounds) but couldn't see anything...

Yeah.... its definitely something wrong with the level, if we could get a DEV to comment, I can forward EE.logs

Can you post a WAR (crash) number you're getting from our crash reporter?

Sorry Maciejs, there's no WAR# to report, as I'm having to terminate the process.

It either does one of two things:

-Hangs indefinitely on a black screen

or

-Completely become unresponsive

I've created a ticket under my account with 2 loaded EE.logs for you.

~Something to note~

Every time it happens, the identical issue was happening with my clanmate who was running with me. We were boss farming for sigils, and the only location that gave us any issue or pause WAS Hades. Everything else was smooth sailing.

Edited by SilverZs

Same thing happen to me a couple of times now. Furthermore the same problem happen to me while i was attempting to go to Orcus Relay ocasionally. WAR number for the Orcus Relay crash is 434012 but i forgot the Hades,Pluto crash number.

What I can say for certain is that there is without a doubt an issue with Hades. It honestly feels like it might be memory related, as the first time I run the mission its fine, its the subsequent reloads that the crash happens.

(Starting from a fresh client>spamming the mission to completion>reloading>(insert repeat of step #2)>crash, then starting over)

I have yet to be able to generate a WAR-# seeing as how I have always had to terminate the process. (I have yet to attempt to 'wait it out' to see if it will full stop).

I am having this problem as well, and It looks like it is something with the level generation. I peeked into the EE.log while it was loading and found this:

30.174 Sys [Info]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost generating layout with segments: SCCICCCOE37.249 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpSmallCargoRoom1.level50.833 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpCargoCanyonSmall02.level60.028 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpReactorRoom1.level70.317 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpExterior4.level80.382 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpCargoCanyonSmall01.level80.382 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate main components for layout80.382 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost cannot generate functional layout

It looks like it cant create a layout with a spawn, and locks up.

I am having this problem as well, and It looks like it is something with the level generation. I peeked into the EE.log while it was loading and found this:

30.174 Sys [Info]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost generating layout with segments: SCCICCCOE37.249 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpSmallCargoRoom1.level50.833 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpCargoCanyonSmall02.level60.028 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpReactorRoom1.level70.317 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpExterior4.level80.382 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate layout from spawn /Lotus/Levels/Outpost/CrpCargoCanyonSmall01.level80.382 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost could not generate main components for layout80.382 Sys [Error]: /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusOutpost cannot generate functional layout

It looks like it cant create a layout with a spawn, and locks up.

I've scanned through a new log as well as my saved 'crash' logs... and noticed that it seems to be a build up type error...

In a fresh log, none of the above lines occur. On a repeat run, I noticed a single error (did not lock up). After 2-3 more runs, I locked up and had similar errors.

Same thing happen to me a couple of times now. Furthermore the same problem happen to me while i was attempting to go to Orcus Relay ocasionally. WAR number for the Orcus Relay crash is 434012 but i forgot the Hades,Pluto crash number.

While I'd like to thank your contribution for the report on Hades, Pluto... the Report for the Orcus relay should be turned into its own thread, as it is not on topic. We're attempting to trouble shoot a specific mission problem, which is Hades, not Orcus.

Thx BenZeb, you're right on the money.

maciejs, if you've ID'd the culprit and considered this bug 'resolved', please edit the title and close the thread.

If not, post more information as to how we can assist.