Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Raid Mission Suggestion.

CedarDpg

Maybe I'll gripe about stuff/suggest actual mission stuff later...but this is just a little suggestion since I just finished another raid.

We were in the middle of talking, etc. at the end of the raid, and it's a bit jarring to get dumped out of squad and back to the liset.

What might be nice is if we could go back to the main raid squad screen so we can wrap up, say goodbyes, etc. and just disband either by host leaving or by actively selecting the "Leave Squad" button.

It should be simple enough to just make you stay in the same squad after a mission where the host disconnects. Just have a host migration like you normally do when you stay in a mission. Even if it's just a chat squad and you need to re-invite everyone, it would be better than having to remember everyone's name and re-invite them.

Oh and protip: view your last mission results to see the names of everyone in the last [successful] mission you ran. You can see their names above their statistics.

It should be simple enough to just make you stay in the same squad after a mission where the host disconnects. Just have a host migration like you normally do when you stay in a mission. Even if it's just a chat squad and you need to re-invite everyone, it would be better than having to remember everyone's name and re-invite them.

Oh and protip: view your last mission results to see the names of everyone in the last [successful] mission you ran. You can see their names above their statistics.

This isn't about the host disconnecting which is another beast that needs to be tackled. This is the period after the raid is successfully completed. You get dumped immediately to your Liset and the squad is disbanded completely. My point is, that people usually talk with each other after the raid is completed...as that has been the case in every raid mission I've run. Usually it's like, "Yay! We did it!" or sometimes it's talking about strategies and things that went well and things that could be improved. And then we get cut off.

And thanks for the protip. I already know that.

This isn't about the host disconnecting which is another beast that needs to be tackled. This is the period after the raid is successfully completed. You get dumped immediately to your Liset and the squad is disbanded completely. My point is, that people usually talk with each other after the raid is completed...as that has been the case in every raid mission I've run. Usually it's like, "Yay! We did it!" or sometimes it's talking about strategies and things that went well and things that could be improved. And then we get cut off.

And thanks for the protip. I already know that.

That's what I was saying, but it wasn't clear because I was writing that really late at night. This would be a pretty simple thing to add (I would imagine), and I would really like to see it added to the game. DE seems to be pushing a "Tenno help other Tenno" kind of mindset lately, and this would go miles for fostering it.

Maybe I'll gripe about stuff/suggest actual mission stuff later...but this is just a little suggestion since I just finished another raid.

We were in the middle of talking, etc. at the end of the raid, and it's a bit jarring to get dumped out of squad and back to the liset.

What might be nice is if we could go back to the main raid squad screen so we can wrap up, say goodbyes, etc. and just disband either by host leaving or by actively selecting the "Leave Squad" button.

I was in one of these games too and it's exactly like that really needs to happen cause it's pretty bad specially for newer members to raids they feel like .. oh I just got kicked out??   Also there are a lot of times when you wanna just casually go over the good times in the raids and stuff and now u can't until someone opens a new key invites all back and then talks but that has to be pre-organised and is an extra hassle that shouldn't be there.