Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Warframe Veteran Returning And Starting Over On Ps4

(PSN) DeathWolf2u

Well been gone from Warframe for quite a while due to the game frying my graphics card back when it happened. Now I've returned but started fresh on the PS4. Alot has changed I can say that for sure. I cannot afford a whole new PC right now which is what I need so that's why I'm on the PS4.

I'm really upset that I cannot transfer my PC account to my PS4 that's real BS there. Why was that a one time event only???????

Last I played is when Hydroid was released. Let me tell ya the sheer pain of having to start all over fresh with just the Excalibur frame and nothing else. I miss all my prime stuff, colors...hell everything I had, not sure why I'm playing at all on the PS4.

Really want account migration DE so bring it back there's no excuse for the one time bullsh!t deal you greedy sows.

Really want account migration DE so bring it back there's no excuse for the one time bullsh!t deal you greedy sows.

It's not just up to DE sony has to as well and if it bothers you so much go get a job and upgrade the pc you have or wait a little longer maybe another transfer will come.

Edit: also warframe veteran... how? you are only level 13 with 650hours gameplay hmm.

Edited by WizMandem94

It's not just up to DE sony has to as well and if it bothers you so much go get a job and upgrade the pc you have or wait a little longer maybe another transfer will come.

Edit: also warframe veteran... how? you are only level 13 with 650hours gameplay hmm.

Only 650 hours? Haha.

I can't think of any other game where 650 hours wouldn't be considered veteran status.

Erm how do you have the EMBER PRIME profile pick if your just now starting on ps4? Thought you could only get embers profile pic if you bought her prime access? 

Edit never mind didn't see that you were on you pc account my apologies xP

Edited by (PS4)immanks102

Ask Sony, not DE.

Erm how do you have the EMBER PRIME profile pick if your just now starting on ps4? Thought you could only get embers profile pic if you bought her prime access? 

Do you see a (PS4) next to their username? No? Then they're still using their PC account. Mystery solved.

Sorry to hear your Misa is locked to a platform you can't use it on, OP.

Edited by Kestral9999

Only 650 hours? Haha.

I can't think of any other game where 650 hours wouldn't be considered veteran status.

Oooh you can play more than 600 hours & have no clue about what you're doing... :3

Or you can be a veteran and have a social life.

Edited by unknow99

QUANAH

Member Since 23 Dec 2013

Not veteran? veteran is someone who was a player of the game for a long time. I think he qualifies as veteran.