The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

African American Clan Looking For A Second Member

SirDE

Wait, so what you're saying is that you're African American, right? Not that only African Americans can join... I hope.

I'm AA as well. But definitely hope we're not doing ninja segregation. Like Rosa said, I refuse to sit in the back of the Liset...until someone cleans this Kubrow den.

so a an all girl clan is ok, a dutch clan, a spanish clan, a auzie clan is ok, but african americans can't hang out with each other

Toppest of keks for being serious. I think the differences between the things you said and what you are proposing is due to the fact that those are regional things (except for the girl one which is also strange to me but hey)

Nationality is much broader spectrum than a single race of people. Not saying you cant have your all AA clan, just sayin m8. 

Edited by armedpoop

What above said. Do African Americans speak a different language? Spanish and Dutch and German and Asian and Portuguese groups do. I wouldn't say African Americans speak a different language. Some might think so, but that's more of a cultural division if anything. English is English.

It's for ease of communication, and common topics

So, the fact that I'm of African descent on my mother's side and am half African allows me to join, right? I should think if it's good enough to get grants for college that it's good enough for your clan.

"African American" accent

I used quotations for a reason. Yes, I'm referencing the stereotypical dialect used by a certain percentage of African Americans.

Edited by Kestral9999

I am so amused at all these people who feel a burning need to teach the topic creator a "lesson."

The purpose of this subforum is to recruit for and seek out clans, not debate the nature of race in society. If you feel his topic is inappropriate in some way, report it and move on.