Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings From A New Pc Gamer

Robj414

Hey guys, have only just built my pc a few days ago, am so far really enjoying a few games, Warframe being the one that is getting played the most so far.

Look forward to becoming part of the community and learning about this game, cos so far it is complicated as all F#%k.

Feel free to send me any tips for a noob and look forward to seeing you all in game

Overalls not required, been ploughing the Destiny fields since launch on ps4 and know my way around a borderlands or 2. 

but i find that they protect my sunday go to meeting clothes when i find out i'm gonna be rushed plowing that north forty. they come in handy.

Tip One: Don't use Wireless Mouse/Keyboards. Although they're convenient, they happen to sometimes lose signal for no reason.

Tip Two: Work on getting Mastery Rank. It may not be important after 8, but some people require MR 10+ people in their missions sometimes. Sad world, but yeah. It happens.

Tip Three: Work on Base damage / HP / Shield mods first. These will set you in the right direction for lower-level content.

Tip Four: I always find that jamming out to an awesome song or two sets in motion some sort of atmosphere. Keeps the game fresh for me.

Tip Five: Contact me in-game @SysWOW64 for more information.