Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Shove Knowledge Down Each-Others Throats!

OverlordMcGeek

Physics, in it's current state, cannot explain why bycicles remain upright when pedaling.

To continue with this one, I am fairly certain biology/biochemistry/BODY SCIENCE has no idea why the human heart begins beating in the womb.

We know how to make it keep beating when it palpitates or screws up, but nobody understands why it starts beating to begin with.

We are a mystery.

o3o

members of the Indiana department of child services were investigating a woman's for suspicion of child abuse.

in her defence the woman stated that the children were possessed by demons,the flies manifested in large numbers and unexplained noises came from the basement.

what stopped the Child services from taking away the children from her on accounts of mental illness?

Well,according to the official records, the child service workers witnessed the woman's nine year old son walk up a wall,

backwards.

whoa! hey, shhhh...

don't reveal my personal information.

I don't know iif this is a good place to put this but...

Which is more complex?

An airplane or a strand of DNA?

DNA if you know what you're talking about.

Do IF YOU Took all of the pieces of an airplane and just threw them at each ither, would they ever come down as a fully assembled airplane?

Realistically, no.

Now rethink your life

Which is more complex?

Do IF YOU Took all of the pieces of an airplane and just threw them at each ither, would they ever come down as a fully assembled airplane?

Realistically, no.

Now rethink your life

2deep4me

also I cant understand what you're trying to convey.

Which is more complex?

Realistically, no.

Now rethink your life

I think I know what you're getting at, and no, this isn't the place for it.

Also, this is a page of facts, not misunderstandings.

Edited by TheBrsrkr

drilling holes in someone's skull was a widely accepted medical practice at one point.

ah! ye old pseudo Lobotomy.

Strawberry Kool Aid contains a flavoring only found naturally in a beaver's anus, which is why it's artificially flavored.

(No, they can't use strawberries for some weird reason)

kek

manholes are round because the circle is the only shape that can't fall into itself,

negative,manholes are round because the sewer pipes are...its alot more cost effective to make the entrance and throughput the same shape

btw circles can fall into each other,especially in 3 dimensions

negative,manholes are round because the sewer pipes are...its alot more cost effective to make the entrance and throughput the same shape

btw circles can fall into each other,especially in 3 dimensions

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+are+manholes+round%3F&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS586US586&oq=why+are+manholes+round%3F&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i59l2j69i60l2.3729j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

also the manhole cover is made slightly larger than the actual manhole,and a groove is cut in the pavement..fits as snug as a jar lid

more to the point though

beyond all else though,consider something you hadnt,a failure of your own statement

"a circle can never fall into itself" is an absolutism,which means its automatically false if any evidence exists to the contrary

make one circle,vastly larger than the other,and spawn the other circle,the much smaller one,slightly above it

now let gravity do its magic,and boom..your theory no matter how many google searches you can come up with,is crushed

and i dont specifically care if that wasnt the intent of your statement...logic does not allow semantics,