Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts For A Supra Change

Ubarruk

When you look at the front of the supra, it has 3 barrels, So heres what I thought of:

- each barrel fires a Projectile, One ammo per  3, at 15 Damage per projectile, at 10 puncture, 3 slash, 2 impact

-   Thats 45 damage for one ammo for redundancies sake.

- Status chance increased to 13, being 4.3~% per projectile

- Accuracy, Recoil, Crit% / damage, flight speed, Fire rate remain the same

- Ammo increased to 200 / 800

- Reload reduced to 3.5 seconds 

The idea is to ultimately increase its damage output, but spread the damage out over more projectiles, so that its in-accuracy will help mitigate its high total base damage, and burst DPS 

The word Change is used because with 3 pellets theres a high chance of partial hits opposed to simply misses, With 1 or 2  hits being a damage loss, but 3 being an increase. of course being at close range makes accuracy not matter at all.

-more bullets in a shot for the same ammo also means the laserwall is richer, and more spectacular to look at :3 pewpew

(fixed "look at" being "Look ad")

Edited by Dralkai

My biggest concern is how it doesn't look like a corpus gun, it looks like a rejected Nerf gun concept. Make it look like a big LMG type gun, something along the lines of the Opticor.

On the serious note though, are you saying that it would spit out 3 bullets per shot instead of 1 but do the same damage? Idk if that would be an ungrade much but I wouldn't mind it. Supra, imo, is crap and anything to help it would be nice.

My biggest concern is how it doesn't look like a corpus gun, it looks like a rejected Nerf gun concept. Make it look like a big LMG type gun, something along the lines of the Opticor.

On the serious note though, are you saying that it would spit out 3 bullets per shot instead of 1 but do the same damage? Idk if that would be an ungrade much but I wouldn't mind it. Supra, imo, is crap and anything to help it would be nice.

its 45 total damage, split evenly over 3 projectiles for a cost of 1

I honestly hate the thought of giving any non-archwing weapon recharging ammo

Because?

Faster reload speed,slightly faster projectile speed,more dmg,no recoil

That's called a dera.

We don't need a better dera.

We need a functioning corpus HMG.

Honestly, The horrible accuracy, high fire rate, and insane recoil can be seen as a plus. (the supra creates a jelly bean field that mows down enemies)

It keeps the supra unique.

Edited by 420degreequicksopeswag

Because having functionally infinite ammo built into a handful of weapons when the majority dont is ridiculous.

-ammo mutation and restores not withstanding

Well, the majority of weapons don't consume nearly as much ammo as the supra...

-The supra is also insanely expensive to build

-Requires mastery rank 7(if i remember correctly)

-Reloading is also a severe pain with the supra

-Supra runs out of ammo in a heartbeat

No gun should take 4 seconds to reload.

Give the Supra a 3 second reload and a projectile speed buff to 80 will be a great start.

And innate punch through of 1 meter if possible.

Extra damage and a 150 round magazine with 800 rounds is a nice extra, but we need to address usability first.

Edited by fatpig84