Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Aklato Fire Rate!

Zectifin

They had to tweak it due to people accusing others of using macros and simply holding down a button and rapid firing, me, I play shooters with an X360 controller, and I have a quick finger, I was still being accused of using macros from time to time, I could click and shoot faster than with a trigger button...so a mix of butthurt people who can't click fast (or have a normal/simple mouse) and those who saw macros as an unfair advantage. Which also applies to the wave dashing, again with the controller it was easy to do too, was awesome with Frost and Rhino, the only ones that I saw could use it -_- I find I can still fire the AkBolto pretty fast if I time my pulls right. Guess now some players will be forced to use firerate mods /:

They had to tweak it due to people accusing others of using macros and simply holding down a button and rapid firing, me, I play shooters with an X360 controller, and I have a quick finger, I was still being accused of using macros from time to time, I could click and shoot faster than with a trigger button...so a mix of butthurt people who can't click fast (or have a normal/simple mouse) and those who saw macros as an unfair advantage. Which also applies to the wave dashing, again with the controller it was easy to do too, was awesome with Frost and Rhino, the only ones that I saw could use it -_- I find I can still fire the AkBolto pretty fast if I time my pulls right. Guess now some players will be forced to use firerate mods /:

Is this really the reason for the nerf to the Aklato fire rate? Because if it is that's utterly ridiculous....

I shouldn't have to use a firerate mod. Why should I even use it when an akbolto fires faster, or a lato is more accurate? It just doesn't make sense that having 2 only means a slightly faster fire rate. If some people are cheating, find some other way to punish them, not the rest of us.

The nerf was too heavy. I've made room for a rank 3 gunslinger and the fire rate still doesn't go as high as it used to. The gun didn't even need a fire rate mod before this, and now I need to take up further than rank 3 if I want the fire rate back up. 

The unmodded Aklato fires at 8.3 BPS, or 498 RPM, and I can click at around 11.8 clicks per second, which is around 708 CPM. This means that for me to be able to shoot at full speed, I'd need a rank 4 Gunslinger mod (+48% RoF)

I shouldn't have to be held back by an artificial barrier that is well below what is physically possible. I think a good RoF cap is 740-760 RPM, it gives room to let off a quick finger burst (or vibration if you will) but is not ridiculously high and nearly impossible for any human to achieve, like the Akboltos pre-patch (820 RPM)