Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates: With The New Changes, Is It Possible To Switch Back And Forth?

Nemorac

Question

Okay, one of the things I distinctly remember from when Syndicates first came out was we chose the ones we wanted to follow, and you basically stuck with them because the sacrifices needed to get to neutral standing with one after ticking them off were on par with getting the last couple ranks to max their standing.

With the recent changes to the Syndicate stuff at least for attaining new ranks then lowering and now not having to give that same sacrifice again, does that apply to the negative ranks as well?  Could one bop around to all the Syndicates now eventually and just gather up everything they wanted?

8 answers to this question

Sure. People have already done it. People had done it before this changes - check for example Rob (aGayGuyPlays on youtube), who has collected all Syndicate Syandanas, and who probably will keep betraying his allies re-evaluating his sympathies every time DE produces a different set of non-tradeable rewards.

Really nothing new. Get grinding.

Heh, thanks for the info everyone.  I may bop over to Steel, Veil, and Loka to get some of their stuff then come back to Suda, Arbiters, and Perrin once I'm done.  I do want the other 2 Large Restores after all.

Sure. People have already done it. People had done it before this changes - check for example Rob (aGayGuyPlays on youtube), who has collected all Syndicate Syandanas, and who probably will keep betraying his allies re-evaluating his sympathies every time DE produces a different set of non-tradeable rewards.

Really nothing new. Get grinding.

ROFLMAO ;P I'm about to "take a better offer" soon.