The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mirage Halls Of Mirrors Dopplegangers Block Your View

Samura1Kitten

Oh yeah I had this not long ago, will try to make a screen shot next time I'm on her.

Edit.

Did a run to test it out and it worked fine this time BUT

eskWLpi.jpg

As you can see the Sigil not disappearing if I made it bigger this could get way worse.(same is happening whit front Sigil but you can only see it when you look at back clones when your not in combat.

Edited by DraccoDoom

Sorry, just remembered to get back to this post of mine. And yes, it appears to have something to do with the visual FX of the mirages.

I played Mirage again just now, testing the new augment, and the bug seems to fix itself some of the time. Here are screenshots (Note: all images are from the same mission):

UOxwC7s.jpg

efALYsJ.jpg

If you will notice, in image #1 and #2 the dopplegangers don't the "hologram" visual FX, but looks very substantial.

Mg3npMh.jpg

WVH1GVf.jpg

Images #3 and #4  seems to have fixed it, after casting Hall of Mirrors several more times after images #1-2 were taken.

fAsunEz.jpg

But this last image was taken right after the HoM ended during images #3-4. We're back to square one.

If you need the info, I'm running Windows 7 x64 using DX11, using the Catalyst 14-12 Omega drivers on a fairly dated Radeon HD 5670 with 512MB video ram. Mirage didn't seem to have this problem until the U16.2/U16.2.1 update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

nice, six year necro

But this bug still persists, although maybe in a different way. Mirage's clones sometimes do not fade from view, making it difficult to actually aim weapons. I don't really know what causes it but my guess is it may have something to do with collision in surrounding objects or possibly my camera's current view or using weapon aim. I haven't done any controlled studies but it seems to happen more when there's action and I'm moving the camera around to look for new targets and such.