Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Suggestions: For Clan Leaders/officers/members Could Use.

-AT-AnnunakalFrahir

As the title suggests here are some ideas that, personally as a clan leader would like to have in a clan:

1. A function where Clan Leaders ‘Only’ could have permission to do the same thing with the red text [DE] use. This will be useful for a clan announcement or clan events. Also it won’t be red, but in a different color.

2. A function that lets Clan Leaders/Officers to Pm all members at once.

3. Technically this is not a Clan Function, more like decoration additions, but as a leader of a clan I have been here around 2 Years or so. What I wish is to suggest is that if there is a possibility we could have a permission to build those ‘Press X’ to kneel pads we have in the old tile-set rooms in our newest tile-set via the decoration menu.

4. Speaking of the old tile-set in dojos I suggest and miss that there should be some kind of board messages (which in the old tile-set where on the grand hall doors) which include the MOTD. These could either be added to the new rooms, or permitted to build them in our dojos.

5. Clan Vault: Instead of credits only I personally would like to see some kind of vault that allows clan members to contribute materials directly from there pockets into the so called in this case, Resource Vault.

6. Personal Ranks/Permission: Is there a possibility or could be there one that you could assign specific roles to specific people in clan? At the moment there isn’t this function but I suggest that it could be made because it can also help with alliance coordination.

7. In the Clan Log Screen (Communication: Clan: ‘Menu’) could there be some kind of function that allows us to promote a clan website/TeamSpeak. MOTD is not enough for this, I mean since clans have events or such you can’t do this to promote the event itself. Like having a text box only for this thing I mentioned would be awesome.

8. A solo/invite only dojo: Big clans with a lot of members suffer a lot from host migration issues in dojo’s and makes it hard to trade/duel/parkour/have fun in dojos. This function would be extremely helpful since dojos are not hosted on server but on PC’s.

9. Inventory Check in dojos would also be extremely helpful in case of trading with clan mates and also other members from trading chat. The thing that you have to do a trade with someone (Inventory Check Trade) or go back in your liset to do so is painful in some situations, which this will also decrease the chance of host migrations.

10. Last and not least, a Server Clock which is displayed somewhere in the game.

I hope these suggestions are valuable for other people in the game. But I would at least some of them implemented in clans.

Thanks for listening/reading ;)

Enjoy this game guys :)

-AT-AnnunakalFrahir

Leader of Clan: Annunak Tribe

ZClVxk3.png

Edited by -AT-AnnunakalFrahir

There definitely needs to be a resource vault of some kind. We have one anyway, but there's no efficient way to "donate" resources. The only way is to build something (which wastes credits) and then destroy it.

Edited by Camelslayer

It would also be nice if new clan members didnt start at the third rank (basically making the first 2 less useful), the first or even second rank (so you can have a probation rank with the first) would be a better place to allow new clan members to start at.

Instead of item 3, I would personally prefer to see it as an emote so players can actually kneel anywhere.  All thats needed to be added is a trigger to start the emote, and then the 'use' key can still return the player to standing.

This way the kneel pads can be kept just for important/interactive locations as well.

The rest of the ideas sound like they could add much to the game.