The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will It Take To Get A "kick Bot" In Oce Region Chat?

trieuazn0

we really need one.

First off, it was already crazy with everyone using the Region chat for recruiting players.

now today i login to see a spam bot trying to sell platinum to players for a few $$

PS. Ticket sent already

h3rEPRJ.jpg

Edited by trieuazn0

The rules are meaningless for players or "bots", if they are not enforced. trieu is asking, as others have asked, for somebody, or something, to enforce the rules. Oceania Regional Chat is in chaos. As a certain ComMod discovered.

Edited by muzashi1963

i guess Fourm rules do apply, Bot or not, i should just hide their name to be safe, i have however, sent a ticket with their name not covered.

I am sure i'm not the first to make a request for a kickbot to come to OCE region chat, im also sure that several others have made request for an kickbot to be added to the region chat with no anvil

OCE used to be a great region to hang out in, now it is just trade and recruitment spam.

I just switched my region to NA, more people, moderated chat, and less people with awful internet connections (yes Australia I am talking about you)

And the sad thing is, the other guys like me, who enjoy chat, and the occasional game with randoms have also left, leaving OCE in an even worse state

When I was on OCE the chat was too dead to use recruiting. You barely had to scroll to get through the list of people in region. Region was (rightly) used for everything, as splitting up the chat even further was idiotic at best- which is probably why a chat bot was never installed. Not sure on the population levels now.

Fun fact: I've had more terrible hosts from NA than OCE.