Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaccessable Synthesis Targets?

Iceheart125

not entirely sure how to upload screenshots, but on Amalthia and Thebe, has anyone else encountered the santuary targets behind locked doors? it happened once on each of the aforementioned tiles, bith times the minimap showed that there was a part of the map behind the door, but it would not open. after scouring the tile for a way in both times, i found no way to get to it. then there's also the tile with the stairs and then multiple statcks of bridges with no real way up but switch teleporting, i've found two on the very top bridge, where anyone but maybe a nova, loki, valkyr, and vauban (maaayyyybe) could reach them. am i the only one?

I have no idea which room your referring to. Can u post screenshots here? Maybe theres a vent or something u missed?

i dont know exactly how to post my screenshots, and i looked thoroughly, about 5-10 minutes of looking for such things. deactivating lockdown with the objective complete and hacking from a seperate tile worked, so i think it's just poor timing on my part.