The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Decide...trinity Or Valkyr?

thehotsung8701A

Ah but do you use link+castanas with status duration? thank me later.

i use this build for my castana : http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Sancti_Castanas/t_30_22203033_193-2-5-195-4-5-204-0-10-206-1-5-209-6-5-213-3-5-218-5-3-487-7-10_204-7-206-6-193-6-213-7-195-6-218-9-209-6-487-8/en/3-0-57/48047/0

With a maxed arcan awakening , u can clear easy peacy t3 exter solo , t4 exter with the double combo trin  .

But in doubt , use angstrum .

Edited by affropiaf

Dat Azz O_O

Trinty isn't the best for solo play but you can use her that way.  

I've gone 45 mins in T3 Surv using melee only with both.  

I enjoy beat things to death wid ma stick so Valkyr is more fun for me but I like Trin a lot too.

Valkyr is best with high Vitality and Steel Fiber mods if you only have low level ones Trinity may be a better option.

Edited by Sabreracer

Dat Azz O_O

I enjoy beat things to death wid ma stick so Valkyr is more fun for me but I like Trin a lot too.

Valkyr is best with high Vitality and Steel Fiber mods if you only have low level ones Trinity may be a better option.

Trinity shines in solo play even more so than group play.

Dat Azz O_O

Trinity shines in solo play even more so than group play.

Does her ultimate still work like it use to?  Being able to heal everyone on the map regardless on where they are?

Does her ultimate still work like it use to?  Being able to heal everyone on the map regardless on where they are?

Yes. although the invincibility is gone, if you

Use quick thinking along with a self damaging weapon to get down to 2 health and then use blessing, you get a (redacted)% of damage reduction for the duration of blessing

Valkyr's the tank champ in the game right now. 600 armour starting (without mod, im currently at 1100). warcry increases armour by another 50% along with attack speed. Her hystria can be used as either attack/defense/life regen.