Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

1. IGN: MARstw

2. I would like to join the clan to be apart of a nice friendly community, and I really enjoy Shys videos. I find them useful for a lot of my builds and enjoyable to watch in my free time. I also like her art streams. They are very calming and fun to listen too when doing missions in-game and while doing other activities. Also I think joining the clan will help me get back into this game more by playing with people and not just joining randoms for missions. 

3. I am not that active of a person, I'm trying to change that, but I do like to ride my bike in my free time. I build computers mostly just to see how they work and to work on them for fun. I like to take pictures and edit videos also, I don't really edit anymore, but I have many ideas for videos that I want to work on. I am current enrolled in an University for Computer Science, and I want to work on servers, and with IT when I graduate. I am pretty outgoing when I get to know people, and enjoy just having fun and making new friends. I enjoy watching movies, my favorite movie of all time is, Shawshank Redemption. You could say I have a dark sense of humor, but I mostly keep it to myself until I get to know people more. I also really enjoy reading manga and watching anime, but I don't force my views of shows and manga to other people.

4. Steam Alias: Narramon (its not from warframe, i made it out of a mix of a manga characters name and the name of the manga) 

2 TIME RE-ENTERING 

REASON:More info

IGN:DeivisXD

I would like to join this clan because I'm currently searching for one with an active and friendly community, also I like Shy's videos and her content.

Im 19yr student trying to find some friends that have the same hobbies or interests as me. My hobbies are collecting Model cars, Woodworking, Photography, Music. Im also an animal lover, know 4 languages not sure if that will help the clan or not. If the clan accepts me as a person I could tell more about myself.

Im active as much as posible but sometimes have a busy day and not enought time to play, I am sociable, friendly, funny, a true gentleman if I do say myself. My hobbies are Space science and other stuff that is connected to games and Warframe, also im a hardcore lore fan knowing everything about the warframe universe as much I can remember.

1. My IGN is Implodingbanana
2. I want to join your clan because I want to hang out with other players who are here for fun. Plus im a huge fan of shy's content, pretty much the only warframe related videos i ever see.
3. I'm from the US and I've been playing warframe for about 5 years. I like to have fun with people, I can be competitive when i need to be but most of the time i like to be a casual. I'm pretty easygoing about things so I don't get upset over the small stuff, but this doesn't mean I just let things go. I like to be a part of a group and I love to contribute to groups as well. I never shy away from helping others when asked(this is a community after all). Besides Warframe I enjoy photography and i've been hoping to get into sound design as well. I enjoy killing time by watching Anime, some of my favorites right now are Overlord and My Hero Academia. I also enjoy hanging out with my IRL friends, a day is never boring with them around.
4. My steam alias is also Implodingbanana

IGN: nuko.

I want to join the clan to meet other open-minded people and contribute to new blueprints whenever possible.

I'm a pretty chill person I'd say, I tend to not take things seriously. I really value my friends even though I get anxious around new people. I got into python around a month ago and it turned out to be very fun and probably a good skill to have for the future. I also enjoy reading manga, my favorites so far are Berserk and Oyasumi Punpun. Gaming is another interest of mine, but I'm pretty short tempered when it comes to competitive games, so I just end up getting really mad at whoever I'm playing with for no reason. I can speak 3 languages; Romanian, English and French. I'm a college student, 20 years old, and I currently live in France. I had to move here because of the horrible state Romania is in, whatever I decided to do there would've probably ended up in me living in poverty. That should be it? Oh yeah, I have an extreme fear of dogs.

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/nukq 

Hello, My name is Manscher1, and I wist to join.

Well, I Have started this account in 2015 but, I stopped playing back then when i was in rank 2. In the past two months, one of my friends have been showing me the wonderful world of warframe, and have raised, from rank 2 to 10, in that period. I'll might not be the best player you can get, but will be an active one, who is becoming better.  

I would love to join your clan, because it seems to be lit. My friend, who is showing me the world of warframe, says that this is a fantastic active clan, and I want people to play with people. I want to try playing some events and stuff, and take part of something.

I'm a laid back person from Denmark. I have played Soccer in 10 years, but I stopped playing, because I got a job in a theme park. Besides that I have been doing gymnastics when I was young, and today I'm a freestyle dancer. Did you know how much people paying you when you are dancing in the streets. We are talking, fast 10 euros. 

Hello and Hi, my Alias is xIceScreamx (not eatable!), MR15 and ~500 hours in one year. I'm playing almost everyday since the start of my account.

I would like to join your clan because I'm looking for a lively clan where peoples communicate and are active, and a way to play Warframe while perfecting my English. (Also because I enjoy Shy Videos)

I'm a student in final year of industrial automatism, i'm 21 and French. I talk French and English (Language barrier don't bother me, i've earned my C1 English level from the French National Education). I'm a little introvert and I wish to protect my indentity by remaining anonymous. Electro is my passion, I live Electro, I breath and speak Electro music. I'm a electronic music composer, i've stopped because of studies but since 2 months, i'm back at work, doing my best to share music again.

My Steam Alias is Ice-Scream.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/IceScreamFR

Best regards, IceScream.

1. Signer. I made my account around the launch of the founders program, and have been playing extremely casually for the last few years. I started getting sucked in around Update 17, and since the release of 18 I've been playing Warframe on-and-off.

2. I'm here for the dankest of memes and because it seems like a nice idea to join a clan of active, cool and laid-back people. I also really enjoy Shy's videos, and when I saw this on her twitter I decided to give this a shot.  A lot of my friends have disappeared so part of why I'm here is to fill a gap in my heart. I've never been in a clan proper (read: being part of one's community) before, and I think being in one will enhance my experience with this game to a significant degree.

3. I honestly don't have an answer right now. I'm currently going through a bit of an existential crisis, resulting in my interest in... well, everything dipping tremendously. Currently I occupy myself by watching old toku clips, looking at memes, and listening to some neat tunes. It's always a pleasure to play vidya with people, but as mentioned, most of my friends have gone off, leaving me fairly lonely most days.

Usually I'm quiet (currently even more so due to basically hitting social rock bottom), but when I talk I can just go on for hours. A personal pleasure is hunting down older physical releases of PC games and collecting figures, but I've cooled down on that as of late. 

Right now I'm loving TF2 (both, in case anybody asks). I tend to spend most of my time on one game at a time, but there have been exceptions to this in the past. I'll usually go along with whatever.

(tl;dr: i'm not that interesting. you'd get better conversation out of a plank of wood.)

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/exonux
Exonux is usually the alias I use everywhere else.

oh recruitment is back.  wonderful!

1. tiltedAphelion
2. It's CephalonShy.  The discord seems like a nice community, I get a kick out of Shy's videos, and I am always itching to meet and play with new people on Warframe.  Started playing in september/october and it's still pretty fun for me.
3. Well, I've been an avid fan of gaming my whole life.  Outside of games, I particularly enjoy writing and singing, things that I went to college for for a bit.  It's nothing too major, but it's what I enjoy and have fun with.  I tend to be quiet most times besides that, but I try to be engaging and thoughtful all the same, never stepping on anyone's toes.  We are all people, after all.
4. tiltedAphelion. (http://steamcommunity.com/id/tiltedAphelion)

13 hours ago, Puurrfect said:
16 hours ago, Sir_Cripple said:

1) IGN: Sir_Cripple

2) I would like to join this clan because i miss being in an active community and because a little blue bird told me youre recruiting again

3) Im an easy going guy and i try to help others when i can. I enjoy playing all sorts of games and going out and having drinks. I also enjoy long walks on the beach

Please provide more information.. in general. This is a very short app.

Im 25 years guy from Romania. I sometimes prefer doing stuff alone but thats only because i find it exhausting to be around groups of people be it online or IRL. Dont get me wrong i like interacting with people but it takes me some time to open up.

Besides Warframe I like watching movies/TV shows spending time on YouTube(probably too much time but hey thats how i found shy's channel so...worth it), watching stand-up and my favorite color is orange witch is the best color, so good they had to name a fruit after it.

13 hours ago, BigManMorris said:

IGN: BigManMorris

Why: I've never actually contributed to a clan, guild, or any sort of group in a video game, so I figure this is one I can give to. I'm not seeking out a clan that needs its members 100% dedicated to it, rather one where people are at the very least living. I'm also nervous about doing organized events in the game like Trials (RIP) and Eidolon hunts, mainly out of fear of embarassment because something went wrong, so I'm looking for some people to comfortably do group events with, hopefully not having that anxiety. (An Eidolon Lure would not stop following me once and we failed to capture a Teralyst because it kept bugging out.) Also, Shy is great.

Personal Description: I wouldn't say that I'm shy, but I'm also not one to jump into a conversation. I will talk when approached, but I can't keep a conversation running for some reason other than it seems to only be me.

I work at a sub shop 5 days a week and am active at nights. I enjoy creativity of all sorts; primarily art, music, and film. I someday aim to be a video game director (without the Primed Soon) and am currently working on a personal project that hopefully sees the light of day.

I am currently a student but don't have much of a workload so my free time consists of music, my project, Warframe, or admiring the garbage on the internet.

My game interests are primarily that of single player and co-op games. I tend to drift away from PvP because of toxicity (Thanks Overwatch and Dota :/).

Steam ID : Big Man Morris

Any answer would be appreciated. I am currently in a clan, so if I am accepted, just tell me and I'll be outta there. 

Well, first of all, for us to consider your app you need to leave your clan first as it is stated in the rules. If you decide to reapply what you wrote so far is ok but I would like a bit more information about yourself as a person.

13 hours ago, xTehzy said:

1. IGN: xTehzy
2. Why do you want to join our clan?
I'd love to join because my current clan is a bit dead in the water, I'm the last active member and keeping up with research is a bit of a chore. I also love Shy's content and think I would have a great time interacting with the members of her clan. I'm fairly active and get on almost every day, and I love to run sorties and bounties.  

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc. 

Video games are my favorite hobby, and I play a bit of everything. My favorite shooters at the moment are Rainbow 6: Siege and Overwatch. When I'm not gaming I'm either working towards my degree or trying to get better with Photoshop and Sony Vegas. I love to travel and will actually be taking a trip to Europe in a week! I like to think I'm a pretty relaxed person and I tend to get along with everyone around me. I'm never one to tell people their thoughts or opinions are wrong, I think everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. 

(Edit: Grammar and wording.)

Please provide more information about yourself as a person.

11 hours ago, ELIT3WOLF said:

1. IGN: ELIT3WOLF

2. But why?

Other then loving to watch Shy's Video I found this clan very interesting. It is much smaller and tightly knit then my current clan and is also much more active. My current clan is dead and I want to find a new one to have some fun in Warframe. I want to talk and meet other people that enjoy playing warframe and I want a group to be able to be social with online and to have some fun.

Outside of Warframe I am a shy guy. But I try to get to know people better sometimes to try to get over my shyness. Joining this clan would definitely help me open up and be more interactive in real life as well. Other then warframe I enjoy watching YouTube, the news and also enjoy reading reddit. I also love listening to EDM music and classical music.      (I know a weird mix.) Games I play other then warframe include League of Legends, Cytus II, Hearthstone and also Titanfall 2. I love the lore of this game but I can discuss about many different thing's. The few friends I have in real life think I'm pretty funny but also a bit to serious at times. I also have some plants that I tend to with care, and I love them. I also am on the school robotics team. I hope that is enough information for my application. Thanks for reading.

Steam Alias: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172780698/

You're lucky I'm the one reviewing your app and not Valafor, otherwise saying "I'm pretty funny but also a bit to serious at times" is begging to get yelled at and likely insta-rejected.

Remake the app and add more information about yourself as a person before I'm the one getting yelled at >.>

9 hours ago, Mr.Taco030 said:

Hello!

1. IGN: Mr.Taco030

2. I've been watching Quite Shy for a while now and I would love to be a part of that community. Another main reason is that my current clan is basically dead and I'd like to be a part of a more active clan.

3. I would say that as a person I can be a bit shy at first. Once I start to get more comfortable around my surrounding, I begin to open up more and feel more relaxed. I guess you could say my sense of humor is more direct than really anything else, I like making references to things, warframe related and not, and making voices over chat. I try to be helpful when i comes to anything that I have a basic knowledge of. Helping out mr 1 has really been what I've been doing as of recent. As of right now, I am currently attending college so may recent warframe time has really been cut short, but weekend I usually quite active, i'm addicted what can I say. 

I would love to be able to play with you guys and be apart of the world renown Shy clan!

9 hours ago, rei.nim said:

1. IGN: rei.nim

2. There are two main reasons why i want to join :
A.) I love Shy's content, been watching her YT since first i started warframe, and her twitch stream time to time. Just cant get enough of the jokes and memes, always keep me excited to wait for her next vids. I always wonder when her clan gonna recruit new members, and its now i glad i can try to join this time :) 
B.) I play every day so i want to be in an active clan that has witty comrades to spend times with. My current clan chat is quite dead tbh.
What i enjoy about warframe is its Multiplayer aspects, agree that games gonna be more fun when you play with your friends. We can help each other to answer our curiosity about build or even warframe lore. 
Currently, i finished all the contents and farmed the parts that i need, So it just left me some clans weapons to master. Because of that ill always be available if you need me to help farming stuff or to do sorties.

3. I'm 26 yrs old guy from Indonesia. Personally i can say im pretty laid back and likes to jokes a lot.
I started playing warframe last year and currently MR 21. I also play some other games such as : PUBG, Overwatch, Heartstone etc, even though i play warframe mostly these days. 
Im quite extrovert, so while not gaming i likes to hangout with my friends, go watch movies or just watching soccer with them. 
For my professional life, I am working at a Venture Capital company, we are looking to build mobile game publishing company. So basically my life is revolving around games a lot. I love to read books and article to keep up in the tech industry. Game is passion, would love to talk more about it with you guys in the clan as well. 

4. steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/reinim/ 

8 hours ago, MARstw said:

1. IGN: MARstw

2. I would like to join the clan to be apart of a nice friendly community, and I really enjoy Shys videos. I find them useful for a lot of my builds and enjoyable to watch in my free time. I also like her art streams. They are very calming and fun to listen too when doing missions in-game and while doing other activities. Also I think joining the clan will help me get back into this game more by playing with people and not just joining randoms for missions. 

3. I am not that active of a person, I'm trying to change that, but I do like to ride my bike in my free time. I build computers mostly just to see how they work and to work on them for fun. I like to take pictures and edit videos also, I don't really edit anymore, but I have many ideas for videos that I want to work on. I am current enrolled in an University for Computer Science, and I want to work on servers, and with IT when I graduate. I am pretty outgoing when I get to know people, and enjoy just having fun and making new friends. I enjoy watching movies, my favorite movie of all time is, Shawshank Redemption. You could say I have a dark sense of humor, but I mostly keep it to myself until I get to know people more. I also really enjoy reading manga and watching anime, but I don't force my views of shows and manga to other people.

4. Steam Alias: Narramon (its not from warframe, i made it out of a mix of a manga characters name and the name of the manga) 

Invited!

9 hours ago, MayoMizak said:

1. IGN: MayoMizak

2. I'm a big fan of Shy's youtube videos, and I don't have any IRL friends who play warframe.  I was hoping I could meet some new people to hang out with instead of doing public lobbies for all eternity.

3. I'm currently a college student at NC State University, majoring in materials science.  I like playing a lot of different games besides warframe, and I compete in a lot of local Super Smash Bros tournaments (I've never won any though lol).  I make and sell jewelry out of soda can tabs in my spare time, but otherwise I'm not too crafty or artistic.  I love talking with people about games or music I like, although my tastes vary wildly when it comes to both of those things.  I also love talking about sciencey stuff if you get me started.  I'm not super social, but I have a small group of friends that I'm really close with and enjoy hanging out with.  I'm really introverted with people I don't really know and really extroverted around people I do know.

4. Steam name: MayoMizak

Invited!

8 hours ago, DeivisXD said:

2 TIME RE-ENTERING 

REASON:More info

IGN:DeivisXD

I would like to join this clan because I'm currently searching for one with an active and friendly community, also I like Shy's videos and her content.

Im 19yr student trying to find some friends that have the same hobbies or interests as me. My hobbies are collecting Model cars, Woodworking, Photography, Music. Im also an animal lover, know 4 languages not sure if that will help the clan or not. If the clan accepts me as a person I could tell more about myself.

Im active as much as posible but sometimes have a busy day and not enought time to play, I am sociable, friendly, funny, a true gentleman if I do say myself. My hobbies are Space science and other stuff that is connected to games and Warframe, also im a hardcore lore fan knowing everything about the warframe universe as much I can remember.

"If the clan accepts me as a person I could tell more about myself" . The point of an application is to give us a sense of who you are BEFORE we let you into our community, not after. If you can't do this then I am sorry but I have to reject your app.

7 hours ago, Implodingbanana said:

2. I want to join your clan because I want to hang out with other players who are here for fun. Plus im a huge fan of shy's content, pretty much the only warframe related videos i ever see.
3. I like to have fun with people. I'm pretty easygoing about things so I don't get upset over the small stuff. Besides Warframe I enjoy photography and i've been hoping to get into sound design as well.

6 hours ago, nuko. said:

I want to join the clan to meet other open-minded people and contribute to new blueprints whenever possible.

I'm a pretty chill person I'd say, I tend to not take things seriously. I really value my friends even though I get anxious around new people. I got into python around a month ago and it turned out to be very fun and probably a good skill to have for the future. I also enjoy reading manga, my favorites so far are Berserk and Oyasumi Punpun. Gaming is another interest of mine, but I'm pretty short tempered when it comes to competitive games, so I just end up getting really mad at whoever I'm playing with for no reason. I can speak 3 languages; Romanian, English and French. I'm a college student, 20 years old, and I currently live in France. I had to move here because of the horrible state Romania is in, whatever I decided to do there would've probably ended up in me living in poverty. That should be it? Oh yeah, I have an extreme fear of dogs.

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/nukq 

5 hours ago, Manscher1 said:

Well, I Have started this account in 2015 but, I stopped playing back then when i was in rank 2. In the past two months, one of my friends have been showing me the wonderful world of warframe, and have raised, from rank 2 to 10, in that period. I'll might not be the best player you can get, but will be an active one, who is becoming better.  

I would love to join your clan, because it seems to be lit. My friend, who is showing me the world of warframe, says that this is a fantastic active clan, and I want people to play with people. I want to try playing some events and stuff, and take part of something.

I'm a laid back person from Denmark. I have played Soccer in 10 years, but I stopped playing, because I got a job in a theme park. Besides that I have been doing gymnastics when I was young, and today I'm a freestyle dancer. Did you know how much people paying you when you are dancing in the streets. We are talking, fast 10 euros. 

4 hours ago, xIceScreamx said:

Hello and Hi, my Alias is xIceScreamx (not eatable!), MR15 and ~500 hours in one year. I'm playing almost everyday since the start of my account.

I would like to join your clan because I'm looking for a lively clan where peoples communicate and are active, and a way to play Warframe while perfecting my English. (Also because I enjoy Shy Videos)

I'm a student in final year of industrial automatism, i'm 21 and French. I talk French and English (Language barrier don't bother me, i've earned my C1 English level from the French National Education). I'm a little introvert and I wish to protect my indentity by remaining anonymous. Electro is my passion, I live Electro, I breath and speak Electro music. I'm a electronic music composer, i've stopped because of studies but since 2 months, i'm back at work, doing my best to share music again.

Best regards, IceScream.

3 hours ago, Signer said:

1. Signer. I made my account around the launch of the founders program, and have been playing extremely casually for the last few years. I started getting sucked in around Update 17, and since the release of 18 I've been playing Warframe on-and-off.

2. I'm here for the dankest of memes and because it seems like a nice idea to join a clan of active, cool and laid-back people. I also really enjoy Shy's videos, and when I saw this on her twitter I decided to give this a shot.  A lot of my friends have disappeared so part of why I'm here is to fill a gap in my heart. I've never been in a clan proper (read: being part of one's community) before, and I think being in one will enhance my experience with this game to a significant degree.

3. I honestly don't have an answer right now. I'm currently going through a bit of an existential crisis, resulting in my interest in... well, everything dipping tremendously. Currently I occupy myself by watching old toku clips, looking at memes, and listening to some neat tunes. It's always a pleasure to play vidya with people, but as mentioned, most of my friends have gone off, leaving me fairly lonely most days.

Usually I'm quiet (currently even more so due to basically hitting social rock bottom), but when I talk I can just go on for hours. A personal pleasure is hunting down older physical releases of PC games and collecting figures, but I've cooled down on that as of late. 

Right now I'm loving TF2 (both, in case anybody asks). I tend to spend most of my time on one game at a time, but there have been exceptions to this in the past. I'll usually go along with whatever.

(tl;dr: i'm not that interesting. you'd get better conversation out of a plank of wood.)

You'd be surprised what planks of wood have to say man, they suffer a lot. In any case, my job is to want to hear more of you so please provide more information about yourself as a person. No need to get personal, we just want to have a vague idea of who we would be inviting.

24 minutes ago, tiltedAphelion said:

oh recruitment is back.  wonderful!

1. tiltedAphelion
2. It's CephalonShy.  The discord seems like a nice community, I get a kick out of Shy's videos, and I am always itching to meet and play with new people on Warframe.  Started playing in september/october and it's still pretty fun for me.
3. Well, I've been an avid fan of gaming my whole life.  Outside of games, I particularly enjoy writing and singing, things that I went to college for for a bit.  It's nothing too major, but it's what I enjoy and have fun with.  I tend to be quiet most times besides that, but I try to be engaging and thoughtful all the same, never stepping on anyone's toes.  We are all people, after all.
4. tiltedAphelion. (http://steamcommunity.com/id/tiltedAphelion)

9 minutes ago, Sir_Cripple said:

Im 25 years guy from Romania. I sometimes prefer doing stuff alone but thats only because i find it exhausting to be around groups of people be it online or IRL. Dont get me wrong i like interacting with people but it takes me some time to open up.

Besides Warframe I like watching movies/TV shows spending time on YouTube(probably too much time but hey thats how i found shy's channel so...worth it), watching stand-up and my favorite color is orange witch is the best color, so good they had to name a fruit after it.

Read the thread and remake your app entirely.

Updated:

My name is pretty cliché: Thierry. I'm a student in final year of industrial automatism, i'm 21 and French. I talk French and English (Language barrier don't bother me, i've earned my C1 English level from the French National Education). After my studies, I will join the Army as a Chooper Mechanic in a 2 years formation.

I'm calm all the time (not in CSGO or over-competitive games) and am really talkative if other people communicate, ready to take actions to help them. I'm not good at jokes and humor but I love laughing at dank joke and memes.

I love sports, mechanical and physical, i'm a great fan of F1, WRC, etc... Every week-end I run almost a full marathon and I do some weightlifting because I look like a wooden stick. I have a dumb but nice doggo, a King-Charles called Max. 

Electro is my passion, I live Electro, I breath and speak Electro music, I love to party. I'm a electronic music composer, i've stopped because of studies but since 2 months, i'm back at work, doing my best to share music again.

I'm a regular gamer, playing co-op games like PayDay2, Black Desert, CSGO etc... I'm preaching the true endgame: FashionFrame.

Best regards, IceScream.

Updated: 

1. IGN: xTehzy
2. Why do you want to join our clan?
I'd love to join because my current clan is a bit dead in the water, I'm the last active member and keeping up with research is a bit of a chore. I also love Shy's content and think I would have a great time interacting with the members of her clan. I'm fairly active and get on almost every day, and I love to run sorties and bounties.  

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc. 

Video games are my favorite hobby, and I play a bit of everything. My favorite shooters at the moment are Rainbow 6: Siege and Overwatch. When I'm not gaming I'm either working or trying to get better with Photoshop and Sony Vegas.I edited my first video for a friend a few years ago and ever since then I've been hooked on it. I love the time and effort I spend editing and the finished product almost always makes me proud of what I've accomplished. To me there is no better feeling than looking back at something you spent hours working on and hearing both the positive and negative feedback it gets. Because of the joy I've found in this hobby I've decided to make it my career. I'm not sure if I want to focus on video or photo editing primarily but I know that I want to do both to some degree. I consider myself an animal person. I have three dogs and two cats and spend way too much time annoying them all with affection.  I love to travel and will actually be taking a trip to Europe in a week! I'm looking forward to seeing a few of the WWII memorials in the countries I'm staying in because that's my favorite time in history. I like to think I'm a pretty relaxed person and I tend to get along with everyone around me. I think everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions.  I've hardly ever met someone and immediately disliked them, I like to think that I give everyone a fair chance before deciding anything. It's actually something I pride myself on and hope to set a good example for others by doing so.

15 hours ago, Puurrfect said:
19 hours ago, RetuRRN said:

heya!

1. My IGN is RetuRRN

2. I'd like to join because i'm looking for an active and friendly community to play/chat with. My older clan is really inactive/unfriendly so i felt like joining another one but the ones in the recruitment chat aren't the best.

3. I really like video games, especially Rainbow Six Siege and the Borderlands series. I also love music and basketball. I'm 18 and really love computers and stuff like that.

4. http://steamcommunity.com/id/returrn i go by this name pretty much everywhere

I'm from Hungary. I'm not the shyest but i'm not really an extrovert. I'm currently going to High school and in my free time i love to listen to music or hang out with friends. I'm really into tech stuff like computers, robots and other stuff like that. I love building computers aswell. I'm looking at studying something in robotics in the future. I speak Hungarian, English and a nice bit of German. As I've said earlier i like video games aswell. Most of my time is spent on discord with friends chilling out and playing something.

I hope this is better!

1) IGN: Sir_Cripple

2) I would like to join this clan because i miss being in an active community and because a little blue bird told me youre recruiting again.

3) Im 25 years guy from Romania. I sometimes prefer doing stuff alone but thats only because i find it exhausting to be around groups of people be it online or IRL. Dont get me wrong i like interacting with people but it takes me some time to open up.

Im told im a calm person and I dont mind talking about any topic, Im an easy going guy and i try to help others when i can. I enjoy playing all sorts of games and going out and having drinks. I also enjoy long walks on the beach.

Updated

1. IGN: ELIT3WOLF

2. But why?

A. I love watching shy's video's and have been watching her video's since winds of purity, and I enjoy the sens of humor in her video. I also and amazed at the amount of times shy is able to fit in insults that flow well with the video. 

B.

Other then loving to watch Shy's Video I found this clan very interesting. It is much smaller and tightly knit then my current clan and is also much more active. My current clan is dead and I want to find a new one to have some fun in Warframe. I play almost everyday and I want some fellow tenno who have a sense of humor and like having fun I want to talk and meet other people that enjoy playing Warframe and I want a group to be able to be social with online and to have some fun.

Outside of Warframe I am a shy guy. I try to make new friend's and it sometimes works out and sometimes doesn't.

Other then warframe I enjoy watching YouTube, the news and also enjoy reading reddit. I also watch anime and read manga, Tokyo Ghoul is my all time favorite one to read. I also love listening to EDM music and classical music. (I know a weird mix.) Games I play other then warframe include League of Legends, Cytus II, Hearthstone and also Titanfall 2. I also try to compete a

In real life. I love to run or ride on a bike whenever I have time as it's relaxing to feel the wind. I have a dark sense of humor that is hidden away unless I know someone well. Once I get to know people better I usually open up but that takes a while to happen. The easiest way I open up is while playing video games with people as it gives a good environment to talk over something. I'm not the best in the world at social interactions, but I still love working with the school robotics team and I mostly work on programming robots, if you asked me to put together a robot it would look like it came straight from the junk yard. I am looking to become a software engineer.  In my spare time I have some plants that I tend to with care, and I love them. The only artistic thing I do is painting large models of Gundam's. I hope that is enough information for my application. Thanks for reading.

Steam Alias: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172780698/

Hey im re-applying, because im not giving up easily and it would be sad to be left without clan

1. IGN: rei.nim

2. There are several reasons why i want to join :
A.) I love Shy's content, been watching her YT since first i started warframe, and her twitch stream time to time. Just cant get enough of the jokes and memes, always keep me excited to wait for her next vids.
B.) I play every day so i want to be in an active clan that has witty comrades. My previous clan chat is quite dead tbh. I'm currently on MR 21, dont really need anything else to farm at the moment so im always up if anyone need help with farming or just doing sorties.

3. I'm 26 yrs old guy from Indonesia. i finished my bachelor degree in Turkey, and got back here 2 years ago. And yes i speak English, Indonesian and Turkish. 
Daily i work as Recruiter at Venture Capital company, we have the mission to build and support new tech startup company. I interview people every day to recruit them for the startup companies we are building. Working in the tech industry has been my longtime dream, gladly im here now, i like to read books or articles about the latest technology trend so I can keep up and improving myself. 
Every night after work, I always play warframe and watch youtube videos to learn about new builds and new upcoming contents. Its been the highlight of my day. 
Even though not as intense as Warframe, I also play some other games like PUBG, Overwatch, Heartstone etc.

Personally im a happy go lucky guy, or maybe even too carefree as some people might say. Im an extrovert that always keeps to stay positive in this life and loves to meet new people as well. Outside of gaming, i like reading manga or watch anime. ''One Piece'' is my all time favorite. I'm a big soccer fan, for the team, i support Inter Milan, Liverpool FC, and Galatasaray. On the weekend i would go to the stadium or a local bar to watch a game with my friends. For the music, I like Arctic Monkeys, Bring me the Horizon, Muse, Panic at the Disco and so many others. I really miss the old times when the alternative rock band is the king of the music industry. Somehow these days I also like listening to Artists that are not too mainstream yet such Honne, Ta-Ku or Joji. 
I have interest and curious about many things, I would say it helps me a lot because i can connect with different people that are sharing the common interest with me.

4. steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/reinim/ 

1. What is your in-game alias? Aycelle

2. Why do you want to join our clan? Playing alone is fun but after sometime it can get very boring, but almost all the other clans have a very strict inactivity rule and with school and other stuff, I won't be able to stick to their rules. :(

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc. I'm a laid back person, I like sleep (who doesn't), I'm don't talk much (at least until I get comfortable with someone). Honestly, I don't really know what to put in these things, but if you'll have me, I'll answer any question you may have about me. :)

Third time's a charm.

I'm a pretty chill person I'd say, I tend to not take things seriously. I really value my friends even though I get anxious around new people. I got into python around a month ago and it turned out to be very fun and probably a good skill to have for the future. I also enjoy reading manga, my favorites so far are Berserk and Oyasumi Punpun. Gaming is another interest of mine, but I'm pretty short tempered when it comes to competitive games, so I just end up getting really mad at whoever I'm playing with for no reason. I can speak 3 languages; Romanian, English and French. People call me Angus, I'm a college student, 20 years old, and I currently live in France. I had to move here because of the horrible state Romania is in, whatever I decided to do there would've probably ended up in me living in poverty. I'm scared of dogs and water in general, when I was 8 I went to a water park without knowing how to swim at all and almost drowned, still can't swim to this day. I aspire to be a streamer or a youtuber and have it as a part time activity, I feel like I have the potential to do it since I'm a pretty entertaining guy according to multiple people I've met over the years. I'm currently on a diet and will go to the gym soon to lose the weight I've gained after moving here. I enjoy the presence of people and find it very easy to talk to new peeps. My mbti personality type is ENTP. As for my online activity, I'm always available unless I'm at college. I enjoy stupidly deep discussions about life and stuff that's going behind the scenes of things we know, like the unexplored parts of oceans. That should be it!

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nukq/

6 hours ago, Signer said:

Guess I forgot to mention my personality (or rather, lack of one a HA).

3. (cont.) I'd generally describe myself as well meaning, shy, and extremely self-conscious. I have a really bad habit of often repeating stuff or forgetting that people know things, or that I'm supposed to know things. I've been told that I'm generous and kind, and when there was a problem, I would often attempt to find the solution that benefits everybody. Sometimes I have trouble identifying social ques and the like - often I can be a bit dense. I'm often a bit cold, albeit jokingly so. Some of my jokes are usually dark (and a bit edgy, to be honest), and I have trouble coming up with compelling conversation on my own -  I often just retreat from a conversation to do something on my own, if left with dead silence or lack of conversation.

To expand a bit on interests: I love, love LOVE talking about the deeper aspects of games and stories, and the gaming industry as a whole, as a matter of fact, and while I rarely find the motivation to, when I do, I love a good read, and am currently powering through Dune. I take pleasure in meeting new people. Everybody's so interesting! Full disclosure: I do have a few commitments that may cause me to disappear without warning for a bit. What they are, I won't disclose for personal reasons.

(tl;dr: i enjoy long walks on the beach, needless worrying, and rambling on nervously.)

Hoping this is enough: I had (and to a point am still having) a bit of trouble understanding the question, and editing text here is a nightmare. If I am still missing something specific, please tell me. Thanks!

14 hours ago, Mr.Taco030 said:

Hello!

2. I've been watching Quite Shy for a while now and I would love to be a part of that community. Another main reason is that my current clan is basically dead and I'd like to be a part of a more active clan.

3. I would say that as a person I can be a bit shy at first. Once I start to get more comfortable around my surrounding, I begin to open up more and feel more relaxed. I guess you could say my sense of humor is more direct than really anything else, I like making references to things, warframe related and not, and making voices over chat. I try to be helpful when i comes to anything that I have a basic knowledge of. Helping out mr 1 has really been what I've been doing as of recent. As of right now, I am currently attending college so may recent warframe time has really been cut short, but weekend I usually quite active, i'm addicted what can I say. 

I would love to be able to play with you guys and be apart of the world renown Shy clan!

14 hours ago, Mr.Taco030 said:

Hello!

EDIT (More info on myself): I am an 18 year old college student. As of right now, this is my first year and am currently try to get a degree in electrical engineering. As I said before, I am a bit shy but joining a clan like this one would probably help me come out more. Im usually more intrested in games that have a vague story with tons of lore so if you need someone to talk to about lore, im your guy! While I dont watch too much television,but I love to watch always sunny in Philadelphia whenever I can, truly the best sitcom to really ever exist. Other shows I love to watch would be Jojo's bizarre adventure, Breaking bad and really thats it. Im more of a youtube kind of person. Most of the time, when I'm not playing video games, I browse around Reddit for the dankest of maymays. I also use reddit as a kind of way to just get updates on games or to know whats going on in the world. I love music, but I mean who doesn't. Im a fan of bands like the Gorillaz Carpenter Brut and Dragon Force. 80's music is also something I really love, the synth sounds, just how electrical it all sounds, I just love it. 

Re-Entry

IGN: BigManMorris

Why: I've never actually contributed to a clan, guild, or any sort of group in a video game, so I figure this is one I can give to. I'm not seeking out a clan that needs its members 100% dedicated to it, rather one where people are at the very least living. I'm also nervous about doing organized events in the game like Trials (RIP) and Eidolon hunts, mainly out of fear of embarassment because something went wrong, so I'm looking for some people to comfortably do group events with, hopefully not having that anxiety. (An Eidolon Lure would not stop following me once and we failed to capture a Teralyst because it kept bugging out.) Also, Shy is great.

Personal Description: I wouldn't say that I'm shy, but I'm also not one to jump into a conversation. I will talk when approached, but I can't keep a conversation running for some reason other than it seems to only be me. I think myself as something of a young adult with the ambition of a child; I am gentle-spoken and mild-mannered, but I can get rowdy and a bit much at times. I hardly get vulgar and never mean though, because it's hardly needed or wanted. I believe that being courteous, formal, nice, and simply doing the right thing is just common sense. I work at a sub shop 5 days a week and am active at nights. I enjoy creativity of all sorts; primarily art, music, and film. My taste in music normally varies, but right now I am exploring the metal genre (Chris Cornell has the voice of God, System of a Down is also a great band). I someday aim to be a video game director (without the Primed Soon) and am currently working on a personal project that hopefully sees the light of day. If this doesn't work out for me, however, I have my sights preemptively set on being a firefighter. My other personal hobbies consist of writing and sometimes video editing (I've considered several times starting a YouTube channel). I am currently a student but don't have much of a workload so my free time consists of music, my project, Warframe, or admiring the garbage on the internet. There are sometimes where I'll be out of Warframe for several days, playing other games or simply having too much work on my hands. My game interests are primarily that of single player and co-op games. I tend to drift away from PvP because of toxicity (Thanks Overwatch and Dota :/).

And on a finishing note, I HATE politics; I believe conversations of the like result in chaos and people hating each other. 

Steam ID : Big Man Morris

Note: Current clan is dropped, as was asked. I am now a free agent.

12 hours ago, Implodingbanana said:

3. I'm from the US and I've been playing warframe for about 5 years. I like to have fun with people, I can be competitive when i need to be but most of the time i like to be a casual. I'm pretty easygoing about things so I don't get upset over the small stuff, but this doesn't mean I just let things go. I like to be a part of a group and I love to contribute to groups as well. I never shy away from helping others when asked(this is a community after all). Besides Warframe I enjoy photography and i've been hoping to get into sound design as well. I enjoy killing time by watching Anime, some of my favorites right now are Overlord and My Hero Academia. I also enjoy hanging out with my IRL friends, a day is never boring with them around.

Edited, added more

I'm 18 years old, and I'm an open book. I do live in denmark wich means, party every weekend since i was 16.(In denmark, is it legal to buy beers when you are 16 and above. I am not a stereo type of a gamer, like i do play a lot, yes yes. But i'll might be a little to alhcoholic to be a stereo type. Actually im drunk in this moment, but so what, it is only wednesday, one day a week, right!? I'm usually drink in either "kurts mor- or Kurts Mom in english" it sounds pretty lame, or on a bar called butler, in weekdays with ma bois, An i spend my time to parties in the weekends. Besides in my weekdays, I'm going to shcool, and weekends I deal with my hangovers... This weekend is going to be a lan-party, but I think i'm going to be drunk their to, so.. Same same. 

So setting up my days.

School, Drink, Play, Dance or Work, whatever me and ma bois feel for. Weekends Game, Party, or both. 

And yes, i know what you are thinking "We are not going to recruit an alcoholic". But hay, i'm hilarious to, so. I think its going to be fun!!!

(PS, I'm not an alcoholic, If i was i would have been kicked out of school. So i can be sober to :)) 

(PS, after my PS. I have some hilarious stories, from being drunk to :D)

Archived