Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

More info got it 

1. My IGN is Biological-exe

2. I would like to join because i have been a huge fan of shy (youtube and patreon) and i have been putting some more time into warframe and what a better way of meeting friends than a clan. Also i feel lonely because most of my friends dont play this game so time to make new ones! 

3. About me? I am going to be a freshman in collage this winter. I will be going to just study the basics still dont know what I want to do in life, but so far i am of thinking of working at a zoo in the future because i love animals so much. My favorite area to study is marine biology I just have a thing for fish's and underwater animals they are just bizarre and all different on how they survive at different seas levels!  Or i will go into computers and animations because i always wanted to work at bethesda he creators of fallout and skyrim my other favorite games. Most of my family has been telling me to go for computer science because im on this pc about 12 hours or more a day lol. If im not gaming im usually jumping around in shys discord looking for people to talk to sense i never leave my room so im always chatting with someone  Right now i work at mcdonalds and am living with my mothers and sisters, so much drama with all of them. UUUUmmmm i spend way to much time gaming (about 2000 hours or more in dota love titanfall) and watching anime yes im a huge weeb. As i said i do enjoy animals i have 2 dogs 2 cats and a bearded dragon. I like to take my dogs out and let them run in the snow! one is a great dane (fred) mix while the other is a bulldog (ella). I have a weird family, my dads side is from thailand while my mothers side is german so at family gatherings like christmas we have tons of different food so yummy. I also want to get into to streaming on twitch i have gotten an upgrade on my internet and have been trying to get views i hope to get big one day! about hobbies is do? besides gaming i tend to go fishing when its not snowing out the only fish i can catch around here are those asian carps and sun fish but they are ok. My uncle has been teaching me how to drive so that is kinda fun cant wait to get my own car. i will be taking the drivers test when the snow melts in the spring, hate driving in the snow keep thinking im gona crash. i have been building a collection of manga and collectibles. My favorite manga is Overlord which is finnaly getting a season 2 yay! i also like kantai, your name, and evangelion. 

also i have seen the shy steam group and was wondering if i could get in that as well my steam name is biological.exe with a black .exe picture thanks in advance<3

1. What is your in-game alias?

Delcjak

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

Laid back "indecorous" groups are the best. I have been a part of and led clans/guild with that MO across nearly all games I have played as a community. I am looking for a community like that and this one looks to fit the bill.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I work full time IT at a large branch of my company so I play when I have time but am a huge computer nerd. I'll talk politics, religion, etc (I take pains to keep that out of game time though) but you get me talking about computer build, or ever better, server clustering, storage solutions, and virtualization I can go on forever. When I am not masochistically forcing Linux to work on something I spend time at the range, watching anime, and trying to read as much as I used to. I have played Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 3/4, and Pokemon to unhealthy amounts. I am more than happy to hop on voice chat on Discord and interact. I am respectful yet profane (no attacks on persons, that works right?) and hope others are too and love talking with people from all viewpoints wherever I can find them. If that sounds like what you are looking for I'd love to see if your community is a good fit for me too.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?

Alias is Delcjak but account name is daedsaint. Not sure which one you are after there.

3 hours ago, Biological-exe said:

More info got it 

1. My IGN is Biological-exe

2. I would like to join because i have been a huge fan of shy (youtube and patreon) and i have been putting some more time into warframe and what a better way of meeting friends than a clan. Also i feel lonely because most of my friends dont play this game so time to make new ones! 

3. About me? I am going to be a freshman in collage this winter. I will be going to just study the basics still dont know what I want to do in life, but so far i am of thinking of working at a zoo in the future because i love animals so much. My favorite area to study is marine biology I just have a thing for fish's and underwater animals they are just bizarre and all different on how they survive at different seas levels!  Or i will go into computers and animations because i always wanted to work at bethesda he creators of fallout and skyrim my other favorite games. Most of my family has been telling me to go for computer science because im on this pc about 12 hours or more a day lol. If im not gaming im usually jumping around in shys discord looking for people to talk to sense i never leave my room so im always chatting with someone  Right now i work at mcdonalds and am living with my mothers and sisters, so much drama with all of them. UUUUmmmm i spend way to much time gaming (about 2000 hours or more in dota love titanfall) and watching anime yes im a huge weeb. As i said i do enjoy animals i have 2 dogs 2 cats and a bearded dragon. I like to take my dogs out and let them run in the snow! one is a great dane (fred) mix while the other is a bulldog (ella). I have a weird family, my dads side is from thailand while my mothers side is german so at family gatherings like christmas we have tons of different food so yummy. I also want to get into to streaming on twitch i have gotten an upgrade on my internet and have been trying to get views i hope to get big one day! about hobbies is do? besides gaming i tend to go fishing when its not snowing out the only fish i can catch around here are those asian carps and sun fish but they are ok. My uncle has been teaching me how to drive so that is kinda fun cant wait to get my own car. i will be taking the drivers test when the snow melts in the spring, hate driving in the snow keep thinking im gona crash. i have been building a collection of manga and collectibles. My favorite manga is Overlord which is finnaly getting a season 2 yay! i also like kantai, your name, and evangelion. 

also i have seen the shy steam group and was wondering if i could get in that as well my steam name is biological.exe with a black .exe picture thanks in advance<3

Approved! Your invitation to the clan will be on its way soon. We look forward to seeing you in-game.

2 hours ago, Delcjak said:

1. What is your in-game alias?

Delcjak

Laid back "indecorous" groups are the best. I have been a part of and led clans/guild with that MO across nearly all games I have played as a community. I am looking for a community like that and this one looks to fit the bill.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I work full time IT at a large branch of my company so I play when I have time but am a huge computer nerd. I'll talk politics, religion, etc (I take pains to keep that out of game time though) but you get me talking about computer build, or ever better, server clustering, storage solutions, and virtualization I can go on forever. When I am not masochistically forcing Linux to work on something I spend time at the range, watching anime, and trying to read as much as I used to. I have played Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 3/4, and Pokemon to unhealthy amounts. I am more than happy to hop on voice chat on Discord and interact. I am respectful yet profane (no attacks on persons, that works right?) and hope others are too and love talking with people from all viewpoints wherever I can find them. If that sounds like what you are looking for I'd love to see if your community is a good fit for me too.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?

Alias is Delcjak but account name is daedsaint. Not sure which one you are after there.

Thanks for your application!

A small note, before addressing the application itself: Steam alias will work just fine for now. If your account name becomes necessary at some point (I don't expect it to), we can address it at that time.

Regarding this application: If you would, I'd like to see some more information related to your hobbies and interests. Specifically, I'm looking to see people write a little about how their activities have influenced their lives and the people they are today. As I mentioned further up this page, knowing a little about prospective members before they arrive is helpful in getting new members comfortably situated.

Thanks again for your interest, and I look forward to seeing more from you soon.

1. My IGN is Iota (with an i)

2. I just got back into playing warframe after a couple of years hiatus. I liked the game back then but oh man the changes have been amazing... Except for the relic system.. I'm kind of sad to see the void keys gone. I've been looking for a clan that I would be a good fit for for a few weeks now and I'm leaning towards a more involved and social environment. From what it seems like, you welcome both competitive and casual players alike! Shy's videos have been some of my favorite warframe content outside of warframe itself and I was beyond stoked to come across this thread.

3. Currently I'm in my third year of uni studying Visual Design (for product design and user interface.. lots of people ask me what exactly my major means). I study product design principles and graphic design but my real passion lies in illustration and painting. In my spare time I love to either draw fanart or paint landscapes. I keep a blog of my personal works and resources up to date in hopes that one day I can accumulate enough skill to work as an environmental concept artist for an indie team or be able to live off of freelance gigs. Sustainable or not, it's always been my favorite way to waste time since I was a kid. Aside from that, I'm huge into several sports. I used to surf when I was little but I don't have the means of doing that anymore since I moved. I've recently been introduced to snowboarding and it's such a blast. I Just started a couple years ago and I'm already bombing slopes that used to make me dizzy just looking at them. I feel really lucky to have friends that encourage me to do things I wouldn't have tried otherwise.

Though I'm not particularly spontaneous, I'm a huge dork that likes to chime in on topics of interest and current news, I love to help people when I can. I'm generally very chilled out and don't take things personally and I really appreciate people with optimism and good vibes and I strive to be that person too!

4. My steam name is currently Tikiface

Thanks for reading!

17 hours ago, Iota said:

1. My IGN is Iota (with an i)

2. I just got back into playing warframe after a couple of years hiatus. I liked the game back then but oh man the changes have been amazing... Except for the relic system.. I'm kind of sad to see the void keys gone. I've been looking for a clan that I would be a good fit for for a few weeks now and I'm leaning towards a more involved and social environment. From what it seems like, you welcome both competitive and casual players alike! Shy's videos have been some of my favorite warframe content outside of warframe itself and I was beyond stoked to come across this thread.

3. Currently I'm in my third year of uni studying Visual Design (for product design and user interface.. lots of people ask me what exactly my major means). I study product design principles and graphic design but my real passion lies in illustration and painting. In my spare time I love to either draw fanart or paint landscapes. I keep a blog of my personal works and resources up to date in hopes that one day I can accumulate enough skill to work as an environmental concept artist for an indie team or be able to live off of freelance gigs. Sustainable or not, it's always been my favorite way to waste time since I was a kid. Aside from that, I'm huge into several sports. I used to surf when I was little but I don't have the means of doing that anymore since I moved. I've recently been introduced to snowboarding and it's such a blast. I Just started a couple years ago and I'm already bombing slopes that used to make me dizzy just looking at them. I feel really lucky to have friends that encourage me to do things I wouldn't have tried otherwise.

Though I'm not particularly spontaneous, I'm a huge dork that likes to chime in on topics of interest and current news, I love to help people when I can. I'm generally very chilled out and don't take things personally and I really appreciate people with optimism and good vibes and I strive to be that person too!

4. My steam name is currently Tikiface

Thanks for reading!

Invited!

1. My in-game name is Peachheart.

2. I have actually not been playing the game for too long. Started somewhere in October due to me having a lot of time on my hands but have spent well over 400 hours into the game already. Immediately fell in love with the aesthetic and after discovering the beauty in fashion I was hooked, badly. I do enjoy the social aspect of gaming and have been an active member in clan-like communities in other games, such as Final Fantasy XIV. Kind of realized how much I missed that after a squadmember managed to get stuck inside of a drone during a Meso-farming run at Io and we spent a good 5 minutes laughing at it, telling him to do different emotes in chat. Having that experience more than once sounds like it could improve the game even more than all the event-locked colour-palettes in the world. Haven't seen any of Shy's videos apart from the Operation Plague Star one, so I wouldn't say I'm an active fan or anything. The words that made me write this application were "· Constant chat games, jokes, conversations, etc." and possibly a need for more Vauban NSFW in my life (I mean, come on, who wouldn't tap a biomechanical combat suit named after a French siege-craft engineer if they had the chance?). A mountain-clan sounded like just about what I was looking for: Big enough to have a proper community, but not big enough that getting to know people would be a hassle. I'm MR14 if that's relevant in any way.

3. In real life I'm a research assistant at a university in Sweden, with a degree in International Relations. I live in an alright-sized apartment with my pet cactus Sasha, too many Lovecraft-posters and a washing machine which sounds like a plane having a stroke. I know that such a thing is not possible, but if it was it would sound just like my washing machine. Trust me, I'm a scientist. My girlfriend will move in with me soon, but for now I'm the only sentient thing within these walls, discounting my ridiculously creepy fridge. I'm absolutely sure it's haunted and not referring to it as sentient might make it ruin more food for me and I can't have that happen. Just wish it paid rent... I love animals and used to have a bunny named "Emi", but she sadly passed away last spring. Been thinking of getting another rabbit, but it kinda feels weird to get another pet so soon, almost like you're trying to rebound the sadness away, which is never a good idea. Rabbits are by far my favourite animal, not only because it is the only one I can consistently outsmart, but mostly because of how surprisingly caring they can be and the unexpected levels of personality they show. With a dog you sorta expect it to develop quirks, likes and dislikes, but with a rabbit you always get surprised by the levels of individuality they develop. For instance, Emi always slept on top of the cage or on one of my sitting-pillows and never IN the cage. But enough about rabbits. My hobbies include min-maxing Trinity builds, cooking, swimming, playing the trumpet, hosting RPG-sessions (the tabletop ones, with books, dice and whatnot) as well as doing stand-up performances at local clubs every now and then. I generally see myself as very social, both when it comes to gaming and during my travels into the terrifying wasteland known as "outside", which I usually return from relatively unscathed. I expect my medal of bravery to arrive any day, but there seems to be something wrong with the mail, since it's taken them 21 years to send me one. That's extreme, even for our postal service. I'm very interested in politics, but I have developed that one very useful "there is a time and place for everything"-skill required when it comes to that kind of stuff online. Not an extremist in any sense either, at least I wouldn't say so, meaning I won't be seizing your means of production anytime soon. I do consider myself a somewhat responsible person in general, mostly based on the fact that I have 5 younger siblings and have had to deal with being the "oldest one who should know better than to do stupid stuff" all my life. I've noticed many Warframe players watch anime, which is something I enjoy as well. Not as much as I used to and I haven't seen more than a handful of shows during the past few years, but I used to be part of teams organizing anime conventions here in Sweden. Mostly worked with stages, setting them up, preparing the tech for cosplay competitions and whatnot. Did shoutcast a few League of Legends tournaments at these conventions as well (no big cons, just smaller ones with 500-3k attendees) and was once made in charge of the pool, which might've been one of the weirdest experiences in my life.

All in all, I'm looking for a social community to satisfy my need for a social component to my future time with Warframe. You seem to be a fun bunch and I would gladly join your ranks.

Tldr: "Social person looking for other social people"

1) IGN: FaZeTailz (21 rank - 1264h)
2) I've been a fan of Shy's videos for the last couple weeks and i was wondering if I could get into her clan bcs my old clan was fck dead. I want to be part of her community.
3)I'm 18 (Male). I'm from Minsk-Belarus. Currently i'm in my third year of uni studying LHA-OM(garbage associated with lenses) 😆. I'm fond of video gaming #nolife. Also except Warframe my favorite games is WOW, Lineage2, CSGO,Dungeon Defenders 2, Dark Souls 1-3 act. When there's nothing to play, I watch YouTube video's .I love watching anime and Netflix series. Fav anime "Elfen Lied Lilium". Fav series "Flash". Fav film "Harry Potter 1-7". Fav actor Christian Bale. Fav YouTube channels "PewDiePie, QuiteShallow, VanossGaming, TGFBro".

IGN: MainSoldier

Would like to join, because current clan is dead(Fait's, already left too), plus I already do know quite a few people from Shy's clan via Alliance chat and I do enjoy Shy's content.

I'm an 18yo guy. English is not my native language(I wouldn't like to adress where I'm from for various reasons). I guess I could say I'm a semi-introvert, meme addict fool who would play minesweeper all day. Other interests outside of Warframe are: going to the gym, playing other games(like Dirty Bomb), partying and getting wasted, sometimes starting to develop games and eventually dropping it due to the lack of creativity, having meaningful conversations ranging from current world events to politics to anything that at least requires both ends using at least 10 brain cells and not just some nonsense garbage.

Steam ID: mainass

On 12/19/2017 at 2:19 PM, Peachheart said:

1. My in-game name is Peachheart.

2. I have actually not been playing the game for too long. Started somewhere in October due to me having a lot of time on my hands but have spent well over 400 hours into the game already. Immediately fell in love with the aesthetic and after discovering the beauty in fashion I was hooked, badly. I do enjoy the social aspect of gaming and have been an active member in clan-like communities in other games, such as Final Fantasy XIV. Kind of realized how much I missed that after a squadmember managed to get stuck inside of a drone during a Meso-farming run at Io and we spent a good 5 minutes laughing at it, telling him to do different emotes in chat. Having that experience more than once sounds like it could improve the game even more than all the event-locked colour-palettes in the world. Haven't seen any of Shy's videos apart from the Operation Plague Star one, so I wouldn't say I'm an active fan or anything. The words that made me write this application were "· Constant chat games, jokes, conversations, etc." and possibly a need for more Vauban NSFW in my life (I mean, come on, who wouldn't tap a biomechanical combat suit named after a French siege-craft engineer if they had the chance?). A mountain-clan sounded like just about what I was looking for: Big enough to have a proper community, but not big enough that getting to know people would be a hassle. I'm MR14 if that's relevant in any way.

3. In real life I'm a research assistant at a university in Sweden, with a degree in International Relations. I live in an alright-sized apartment with my pet cactus Sasha, too many Lovecraft-posters and a washing machine which sounds like a plane having a stroke. I know that such a thing is not possible, but if it was it would sound just like my washing machine. Trust me, I'm a scientist. My girlfriend will move in with me soon, but for now I'm the only sentient thing within these walls, discounting my ridiculously creepy fridge. I'm absolutely sure it's haunted and not referring to it as sentient might make it ruin more food for me and I can't have that happen. Just wish it paid rent... I love animals and used to have a bunny named "Emi", but she sadly passed away last spring. Been thinking of getting another rabbit, but it kinda feels weird to get another pet so soon, almost like you're trying to rebound the sadness away, which is never a good idea. Rabbits are by far my favourite animal, not only because it is the only one I can consistently outsmart, but mostly because of how surprisingly caring they can be and the unexpected levels of personality they show. With a dog you sorta expect it to develop quirks, likes and dislikes, but with a rabbit you always get surprised by the levels of individuality they develop. For instance, Emi always slept on top of the cage or on one of my sitting-pillows and never IN the cage. But enough about rabbits. My hobbies include min-maxing Trinity builds, cooking, swimming, playing the trumpet, hosting RPG-sessions (the tabletop ones, with books, dice and whatnot) as well as doing stand-up performances at local clubs every now and then. I generally see myself as very social, both when it comes to gaming and during my travels into the terrifying wasteland known as "outside", which I usually return from relatively unscathed. I expect my medal of bravery to arrive any day, but there seems to be something wrong with the mail, since it's taken them 21 years to send me one. That's extreme, even for our postal service. I'm very interested in politics, but I have developed that one very useful "there is a time and place for everything"-skill required when it comes to that kind of stuff online. Not an extremist in any sense either, at least I wouldn't say so, meaning I won't be seizing your means of production anytime soon. I do consider myself a somewhat responsible person in general, mostly based on the fact that I have 5 younger siblings and have had to deal with being the "oldest one who should know better than to do stupid stuff" all my life. I've noticed many Warframe players watch anime, which is something I enjoy as well. Not as much as I used to and I haven't seen more than a handful of shows during the past few years, but I used to be part of teams organizing anime conventions here in Sweden. Mostly worked with stages, setting them up, preparing the tech for cosplay competitions and whatnot. Did shoutcast a few League of Legends tournaments at these conventions as well (no big cons, just smaller ones with 500-3k attendees) and was once made in charge of the pool, which might've been one of the weirdest experiences in my life.

All in all, I'm looking for a social community to satisfy my need for a social component to my future time with Warframe. You seem to be a fun bunch and I would gladly join your ranks.

Tldr: "Social person looking for other social people"

Invited!

On 12/20/2017 at 3:50 PM, FazeTailz said:

1) IGN: FaZeTailz (21 rank - 1264h)
2) I've been a fan of Shy's videos for the last couple weeks and i was wondering if I could get into her clan bcs my old clan was fck dead. I want to be part of her community.
3)I'm 18 (Male). I'm from Minsk-Belarus. Currently i'm in my third year of uni studying LHA-OM(garbage associated with lenses) 😆. I'm fond of video gaming #nolife. Also except Warframe my favorite games is WOW, Lineage2, CSGO,Dungeon Defenders 2, Dark Souls 1-3 act. When there's nothing to play, I watch YouTube video's .I love watching anime and Netflix series. Fav anime "Elfen Lied Lilium". Fav series "Flash". Fav film "Harry Potter 1-7". Fav actor Christian Bale. Fav YouTube channels "PewDiePie, QuiteShallow, VanossGaming, TGFBro".

Please  provide more information about yourself as a person.

4 hours ago, MainSoldier said:

IGN: MainSoldier

Would like to join, because current clan is dead(Fait's, already left too), plus I already do know quite a few people from Shy's clan via Alliance chat and I do enjoy Shy's content.

I'm an 18yo guy. English is not my native language(I wouldn't like to adress where I'm from for various reasons). I guess I could say I'm a semi-introvert, meme addict fool who would play minesweeper all day. Other interests outside of Warframe are: going to the gym, playing other games(like Dirty Bomb), partying and getting wasted, sometimes starting to develop games and eventually dropping it due to the lack of creativity, having meaningful conversations ranging from current world events to politics to anything that at least requires both ends using at least 10 brain cells and not just some nonsense garbage.

Steam ID: mainass

Invited!

1) IGN: FazeTailz (21 rank - 1276h)

2) I've been a fan of Shy's videos for the last couple weeks and i was wondering if I could get into her clan bcs my old clan was fck dead. I want to be part of her community. I know almost everything in this game and i always ready to help with any question.

3) I'm 18 (Male).  .I'm from Minsk-Belarus. Real name Vikram (for friends just Vi). My mom is a Belarusian and my dad is a Hindu. I hate cigarettes alcohol and drugs but it's only in my interests. Currently i'm in my third year of uni studying "Fitter-Collector of Household Appliances, Optician-Mechanic". In fact, I got there by accident because I was sitting until the last and did not look for a normal college. After all the colleges were filled I was taken to a random university. Now I practice microscopes in production (-_-)and they pay well. However I (hopefully) wont be a optometrist-mechanic till the end of one's days. I am planning to become a programmer-coder or a streamer as my future career bcs I think that your hobby should be your job. Btw i'm a huge fan of video gaming. I play every day for more than 8 hours (and on weekends more than 14 hours)) and at the moment i only playing warframe. At the moment I have my own SMALL collection of gaming platform. I have: Dendy, Sega 64, 4 GameBoy's, Nintendo 3ds, Wii, WiiU, PS 1-4, PSP, X-box 360 and X-box One . Also except Warframe my favorite PC games is WOW, Lineage2, CSGO,Dungeon Defenders 2, Dark Souls 1-3 act. When there's nothing to play, I watch YouTube video's or listening to music (I listen to almost all genres). Also i'm a huge fan of super heroes and in my time I read a huge amount of comics. I love watching anime and Netflix series. Fav anime "Elfen Lied Lilium". Fav series "Flash". Fav YouTube channels "PewDiePie, QuiteShallow, VanossGaming". And I think that's all I can say about myself. Sorry do not blame me. 0-0

4) Steam IGN: FaZeTAilz

1. Kozmology

2. All my friends pretty much stopped playing Warframe, so my old clan died off. I like Shy's videos and I'm in need of an active, social clan.

3. I'm an 18 year old, American male who in-game enjoys helping newer players or working towards particular goals with friends. I like making people laugh and comedy is a huge part of my life, which is why I'm interested in a guild run by a YouTuber. Outside of Warframe, the hobby I'm most passionate about is anime and manga, but I also like music. I'm a huge animal lover, with multiple cats and dogs. I prefer other games like Osu!, Skyrim, Fallout, Terraria, the Binding of Isaac, and JRPGs. I enjoy working with computers, with programming, I've recently gained an interest in hardware, and I plan to go to college for Computer Science. I'm 300 hours into Warframe and am eager to meet other players to hang out with.

IGN: SakuraAnnaSeiko

why?: Because I really want to find a Nice, Silly and Active Clan and reading the description of this one and seeing a few of Shy's vids I was immediately interested.

Tell me about yourself: Well I'm a 20-year-old Transgender Gamer that got into Warframe like 3-4 months ago and I'm obsessed with the game. Finding a Clan that is active and Nice has been a very hard task because I either feel lonely due to no Active players in the Clan or kind-off hurt/annoyed due to people not being able to accept people like me. Besides that, I like to talk about anything really and I'm friendly (and dumb) most of the time so hopefully, that won't be a problem I also like to help IF I can even tho I'm quite the new player. I like to listen to 90s-early 2000s pop (Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston) but I also listen to Trap/Chill Trap music. People say that I'm nice and I appreciate that but I can be quiet Sassy in a funny way sometimes (not in a rude or offensive way just for S#&amp;&#036;s and giggles).I'm Edgy most of the time. I'm currently trying to lose weight and I'm on a diet and do Workout. And that's everything about myself. Sorry if it's short again but I just don't have much to tell about myself.

Steam Alias: EdgeQueen/gahatameiji 

This was short but hey I don't know what else to say hope I can join :)

Btw If possible PM me In-Game.

1. IGN: Hhmmx

2. I would like to join this clan because even though i only recently discovered her channel I love Shy's videos. I also love Warframe so bringing the two together seems like a great idea. Its fun being in a community with fun, active people.

3.17 year old guy living in France, been in France for 2 years since we move around a lot. I like most animals especially cats because in my opinion cats are just way cooler than most house pets. I hate bugs, creepy things and coconuts. I despise coconuts. My studies revolve around computers because i want to be a game developer since I love games and I find sitting in front of a computer for hours to be enjoyable. I am active and I like to help out whenever I can. I love tv series my favorite at the moment being Daredevil and the shows that come with it [Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and so on]  , cartoons like Steven Universe, manga(There are to many for me to say) and movies just because they are all amazing things to do when I’m trying to procrastinate(Procrastination being one of my specialties). Warframe is the only game I’m playing at the moment because Warframe is kind of addictive and I can’t find another game like it. (and also because my little brother dropped and broke my ps4. I’m still angry about it) There are a lot of things I like and I like talking about those things with other people (especially people who like them too). I’m really fond of gaming because games are as important to me as water.  To be honest there are times when I play for way too long and get carried away with the game but its fun. 

Im not sure if theres is anything more about me but feel free to ask

On 12/22/2017 at 4:56 AM, FazeTailz said:

1) IGN: FazeTailz (21 rank - 1276h)

2) I've been a fan of Shy's videos for the last couple weeks and i was wondering if I could get into her clan bcs my old clan was fck dead. I want to be part of her community. I know almost everything in this game and i always ready to help with any question.

3) I'm 18 (Male).  .I'm from Minsk-Belarus. Real name Vikram (for friends just Vi). My mom is a Belarusian and my dad is a Hindu. I hate cigarettes alcohol and drugs but it's only in my interests. Currently i'm in my third year of uni studying "Fitter-Collector of Household Appliances, Optician-Mechanic". In fact, I got there by accident because I was sitting until the last and did not look for a normal college. After all the colleges were filled I was taken to a random university. Now I practice microscopes in production (-_-)and they pay well. However I (hopefully) wont be a optometrist-mechanic till the end of one's days. I am planning to become a programmer-coder or a streamer as my future career bcs I think that your hobby should be your job. Btw i'm a huge fan of video gaming. I play every day for more than 8 hours (and on weekends more than 14 hours)) and at the moment i only playing warframe. At the moment I have my own SMALL collection of gaming platform. I have: Dendy, Sega 64, 4 GameBoy's, Nintendo 3ds, Wii, WiiU, PS 1-4, PSP, X-box 360 and X-box One . Also except Warframe my favorite PC games is WOW, Lineage2, CSGO,Dungeon Defenders 2, Dark Souls 1-3 act. When there's nothing to play, I watch YouTube video's or listening to music (I listen to almost all genres). Also i'm a huge fan of super heroes and in my time I read a huge amount of comics. I love watching anime and Netflix series. Fav anime "Elfen Lied Lilium". Fav series "Flash". Fav YouTube channels "PewDiePie, QuiteShallow, VanossGaming". And I think that's all I can say about myself. Sorry do not blame me. 0-0

4) Steam IGN: FaZeTAilz

Invited!

On 12/22/2017 at 6:29 AM, mopishcross17 said:

1. IGN: mopishcross17
2. i want to join this clan because im looking for a friendly and active community
3. I am active on warframe in my spare time i enjoy editing photos and going for bike rides or tinkering in linux. 

Rejected.

18 hours ago, Kozmology said:

1. Kozmology

2. All my friends pretty much stopped playing Warframe, so my old clan died off. I like Shy's videos and I'm in need of an active, social clan.

3. I'm a very active, social player who enjoys helping newer players or farming missions with friends.  Outside of Warframe, my main hobbies are TV and movies (mainly anime). I enjoy other games like Skyrim, Fallout, Terraria, the Binding of Isaac, and JRPGs. I enjoy working with computers, with programming and I've recently gained an interest in hardware. I'm 300 hours into Warframe and am eager to meet other players to hang out with.

Please provide more information about yourself.

12 hours ago, MrBonBons said:

can i join the clan?

IGN:MrBonBons

Rejected.

8 hours ago, SakuraAnnaSeiko said:

IGN: SakuraAnnaSeiko

why?: Because I really want to find a Nice, Silly and Active Clan and reading the description of this one and seeing a few of Shy's vids I was immediately interested.

Tell me about yourself: Well I'm a 20-year-old Transgender Gamer that got into Warframe like 3-4 months ago and I'm obsessed with the game. Finding a Clan that is active and Nice has been a very hard task because I either feel lonely due to no Active players in the Clan or kind-off hurt/annoyed due to people not being able to accept people like me. Besides that, I like to talk about anything really and I'm friendly (and dumb) most of the time so hopefully, that won't be a problem haha.

This was short but hey I don't know what else to say hope I can join :)

Btw If possible PM me In Game.

4 hours ago, Hhmmx said:

1. IGN: Hhmmx

2. I would like to join this clan because even though i only recently discovered her channel I love Shy's videos. I also love Warframe so bringing the two together seems like a great idea. Its fun being in a community with fun,active people.

3. I am active and i like to help out whenever i can. I love tv series, cartoons, comics,manga and movies just because they are all amazing things to do when im trying to procrastinate(Procrastination being one of my specialties).. There are a lot of things i like and i like talking about those things with other people (especially people who like them too). Im really fond of gaming because games are as important to me as water.  To be honest there are times when i play for way too long and get carried away with the game. 

1. IGN: mextra43 (MR 5 - 43h)

2. I would like to join this clan because I really like Shy's videos and want to be part of a community.

3. I’m a 15 year old Dutch kid. (Dutch dad, Surinamese mom)
   I spend most of my time either at school or listening to music.
   My favorite genres are: Lo-Fi, Funk and House.
   I don’t really have any plans for my career as far as school’s concerned, although I have a slight interest in programming.
   I try to fit in with and be an active part of groups, but it usually takes a while.
   I also like to play games such as: MMO’s, RPG’s and Racing games.
   My favorite games are: Warframe, Portal 2, Assassin’s Creed II, Diablo III and Skate 3.
   When I’m not doing any of the aforementioned things I burn through shows like my life depends on it.
   That about covers it.

4. Steam IGN: lolyguy99

In game name: Chickey_anicha

Hi :D I'm a really big fan of shy and the game, i'm active in the community, Reddit and twitter mostly. I love her videos and im looking for an actual community clan that I can relate to people in and be a part of a fanbase and not just a clan because I need a clan. <3

I'm 16, I live in Israel and I think i'm a pretty normal person, I love reading comic books, Spider-Man especially because I absolutely adore his character, I play alot of other games, like Rainbow Six Siege, Watch_dogs 2,  Tf2, Osu! and plenty of other games... Oh and Marvel heroes, (rip marvel heroes November 2017).

I'll leave my steam alias here just incase: Chickeycha

IGN: MarussiaB3

I want to join because I need a good clan and I love Shy.

I'm 13 (Male). I'm from Arad, Romania. I play as Warframe as much as I can. I have 2 accounts one MR 8 and my actual MR 6, 350 hours combined. My favorite frames are Inaros and Rhino. My personality: I don't speak too much. My favorite games are Warframe and Dying Light. In my free time except playing Warframe, I watch youtube and a few series. I kinda like DC. Favorite series: Scorpion, Favorite super hero: Batman, Favorite youtubers: Quite Shallow, -N00blShowtek-, Sabuuchi.

''1. What is your in-game alias?
3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.''

1. Tipicalistic

2.I want to join because I've always wanted a clan in which I could send all my memes and simply communicate with others, instead of ''Raid on/Pls party/Anyone has an extra (thing)'' stuff. This clan seems like my kind of clan. I also enjoy Shy's videos alot

3.I'm a calm person . Outside Warframe, I really enjoy swimming and I love animals (I have 1 cat and 1 dog) [Though, snakes kind of freak me out]
I'm 18. male. Alongside Warframe, I play Smite, Fornite, Paragon and Overwatch. My favourite season is winter and I love low temperatures.

Swimming has helped my health and well being alot , but I couldn't perform it like before because I got hit by a car, which made me not able to perform like before (I'm safe though, the only thing that was badly injured was my foot, but it's okay now)

And all the above games have also made me into a more calm and tolerant person. Smite has helped me actually enjoy things, while Warframe has made me into a kinder person than I used to be.

The internet overall has helped me express myself better, as in flesh, I'm really introverted and avoid conversations, but I love talking to people online.

My music taste goes towards music without voices, I prefer instrumental covers or really just instrumental made music.
(for that, I absolutely love Warframe's soundtracks. My favourite is Red Broth)

If anything about myself in warframe is relevant though: I really love the game. I love the fact that I can simply take 1 weapon and end myself with it. It's really amazing. I'm MR15 and I have a burning passion to get Harrow and Mirage as my most played Warframes.

(Edit: I'm from Romania, but I won't talk anything but english within the clan.)

(Edit 2: I want Tyl Regor to poke at me with his stick)

Ahoy!

My name is David(IGN - "Parcen.", Steam - "5_HEM.") I am 23 year old applied physics student from Lithuania. Why I choose this field you my ask, well mostly because I always enjoyed solving math/physics problems and applying/translating them into something with practical application. Also I always enjoyed studying/experimenting physics phenomenon. On my spare time I enjoy playing Warframe(obviously), chess and little basketball. Usually I spend 3-6 hours daily on it, on weekends and spare days I usually double it. I've been gaming since I was 6 when I was introduced to first Sony consoles by friends. Mostly I enjoy playing RTS, RPG and FPS. As for Warframe, I've been playing on and off since the begginings of 2014 after I saw couple youtube videos and decided to give it a go and after 1.6k hours clocking on steam I m still giving it a go, I guess. Why? Firstly this game looks and feels amazing. Secondly, the community is just the best, honestly, it still surprises me constantly. Lastly, I just enjoy grind and satisfaction it gives after days work. I've been playing chess for a long time and it's one of my passions which I will never give up doing. I was introduced to chess by my grandmother and throughout school I 've been playing in some local competition. I really enjoy the battle of two minds. Other than that, I enjoy music, mostly rock/metal, and movies. Some of my favorites are Se7en, Snatch, Shawshank Redemption, Inception, Interstellar(actually most of Noalan's work). As for the bands I enjoy - Trivium, Disturbed, In Flames, Bullet For My Valentine, Dead By April. Other than that, I m just a calm, collective person who enjoys some quality memes and in general just to have some fun while playing games, that's what they are for isn't it?

As for why I would like to join this clan. Well because of Shy. I really enjoy her sense of humour. Also, it looks like a place filled with some good people and good times. Furthermore, I hated being in clans where people only interact on raid/event times, all the other time it was like a solo clan just for the emblem and labs.

Archived