Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Fun Ive Had In A While

Rafarutos

I've recently discovered triton core farming and been doing it on and off for about 2 weeks now and I must say I really enjoy it.

Before that, I wasnt a big fan of the excavation mode (done only a couple because I really hated the e-gate thing).

I feel that its a really rewarding way of playing since the cores are a good reward and you dont need a specific team composition to succeed. I was able to go way over 1000 cryo ( might not seems like much to some of you but thats really as far you need to go to be efficient ) with some pretty weird team yet I sometimes failed with the usual frost/trin/mag team. No ability spam needed either ( even tho you CAN do it that way )

First time in a while that i actually enjoy going for a pug and see what random team I end up with.

I feel that other aspect of warframe could use that sort of flexibility. Maybe its because of the way the map is made vs how you play excavation mode?

I wonder what you guys think. (Sry for my english btw)

Edited by Rafarutos

It's fun until the map is covered in nullifiers, and you're using a bow, sniper, semi-auto, or shotgun. So yeah, it's fun for some of the weapons.

It sounds like your diet is a little high in sodium.   But my Marelok cries with you at least.